Osborne 'outraged' with Pelini?

Haven't any of you figured out that his Osborne comment was actually a tongue in cheek dig at Osborne since he apparently feels Osborne would have kept a bad seed, ala L.P. or the previously mentioned Thunder Collins.

I did not figure that out. I put all of three seconds into thinking about what he wrote, determined it was not worth my time, and moved on. I'm sure you're right, though. Kudos to you for having the courage to read through that to figure out what he was saying. I sure didn't. :lol:

Its not that I had the courage, I was just bored enough at work to read it again.

Go Big Red!

cue huzkerbob

:wtf I voice my opinion regarding the one thing about the Pelini staff I don't agree with, and in turn the Husker fans that go along with it, and suddenly I'm the go to nut job on HuskerBoard?

I'll be sure to keep you in mind then Okieland, if and when I decide to do something as dastardly as express an unpopular opinion on an internet message board again! :sarcasm

cue huzkerbob

:wtf I voice my opinion regarding the one thing about the Pelini staff I don't agree with, and in turn the Husker fans that go along with it, and suddenly I'm the go to nut job on HuskerBoard?

I'll be sure to keep you in mind then Okieland, if and when I decide to do something as dastardly as express an unpopular opinion on an internet message board again! :sarcasm

I LOLed. huzkerbob, you're the Bad Guy. That's all there is to it. Now gnash your teeth and put on a black hat, why don't you? :steam:madash:cowbell::steam

cue huzkerbob

I LOLed. huzkerbob, you're the Bad Guy. That's all there is to it. Now gnash your teeth and put on a black hat, why don't you? :steam:madash:cowbell::steam

Sure, then all I'll be missing is an awesome facial scar!

cue huzkerbob

Sure, then all I'll be missing is an awesome facial scar!

and a twirly mustache.