Osborne 'outraged' with Pelini?

Haven't any of you figured out that his Osborne comment was actually a tongue in cheek dig at Osborne since he apparently feels Osborne would have kept a bad seed, ala L.P. or the previously mentioned Thunder Collins.

I did not figure that out. I put all of three seconds into thinking about what he wrote, determined it was not worth my time, and moved on. I'm sure you're right, though. Kudos to you for having the courage to read through that to figure out what he was saying. I sure didn't. :lol:

Its not that I had the courage, I was just bored enough at work to read it again.

Go Big Red!

I got that the first time I read it.

Sad really..I might be on the same wavelength as this blogger.

Now..If I can just come up with a witty reply to this:

(huzkerbob..a Little help?!)

LOOKING FOR AN ARCH NEMISIS - w4m - 21 (Arizona)

Reply to: pers-xxxxxxxxxx@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-08-04, 11:28AM MST

Need new person to spice up my life!

Someone to be my Dr. Claw, Dr. Evil, or what ever you would like to be called. I'm bored at the office, and work with a bunch of sissys.

Your duties would be to cause havoc in my life. Just the simple things like spill my coffee, TP my house, saran wrap my car, crank call my office, steal the TP from the toilet, glue my phone down, post-it my office, fill my desk with packing peanuts, just something so I can say "I'll get you next time!!!", or "You've won this battle, but the war is not over yet!".

Applicants should be detail oriented and must be able to work well under minimal supervision. Blueprints for total world domination will not be provided so candidates must have experience with creating their own evil schemes. Applicants should be thick skinned since insults are likely to be returned, also applicant should not be easily offended by phrases like “I know you are but what am I,” or “Your Momma!”

As my Evil Arch Nemesis you will need to be at least as fast as I am and you should be returning insults faster than mine. (I hate you already.)You will be required to provide your own assistant, extra consideration will be given to applicants who have midget’s or evil henchmen for assistants.

Travel Requirements: 0%

Salary: NEG

Benefits: none

Required Skills

Candidate must have 2+ years experience as a successful Evil Arch Nemesis. Candidates with a proven track record of evil will be given priority.

Quick and creative wit

Must be handy with a laser beam

Evil laugh (Mwwaaa haaaa haaaaa!)

Sarcasm

Preferred Traits

Handlebar mustache

Monocle

Freaky abnormality (3rd nipple, scar over eye, affinity for gold etc.)

Anyone who owns sharks with frickin’ laser beams on their heads is a shoe in.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 782724943

OK..

I'll admit it.

I got that BEFORE clicking on the link...Just got it from the original post's condensed version.

Now that I've clicked on it...

How in the "Wide, Wide World of Sports"...did Danny (don't call me Partridge) Bonaduce get his own blog about ...Sports???

9808858_36_2.jpg

OK..

I'll admit it.

I got that BEFORE clicking on the link...Just got it from the original post's condensed version.

How in the "Wide, Wide World of Sports"...did Danny (don't call me Partridge) Bonaduce get his own blog about ...Sports???

9808858_36_2.jpg

Because any moron with a computer and internet access can become a blogger. Blogging is just like regular journalism, all you're doing is giving your opinion.

cue huzkerbob

:wtf I voice my opinion regarding the one thing about the Pelini staff I don't agree with, and in turn the Husker fans that go along with it, and suddenly I'm the go to nut job on HuskerBoard?

I'll be sure to keep you in mind then Okieland, if and when I decide to do something as dastardly as express an unpopular opinion on an internet message board again! :sarcasm

Sure...why not? It's the internetz. The next time someone in your company is fired, I must know why because I said so.

OK..

I'll admit it.

9808858_36_2.jpg

Because any moron with a computer and internet access can become a blogger. Blogging is just like regular journalism, all you're doing is giving your opinion.

You mean more like editorializing. Journalism you state the who, what, where, when, and why. You don't infuse opinions into news! But the majority of media enities are not doing true journalism! :boxosoap

OK..

I'll admit it.

9808858_36_2.jpg

You mean more like editorializing. Journalism you state the who, what, where, when, and why. You don't infuse opinions into news! But the majority of media enities are not doing true journalism! :boxosoap

Bloggers

OK..

I'll admit it.

9808858_36_2.jpg

Because that's the vision of the internet Al Gore had when he invented it.

cue huzkerbob

:wtf I voice my opinion regarding the one thing about the Pelini staff I don't agree with, and in turn the Husker fans that go along with it, and suddenly I'm the go to nut job on HuskerBoard?

I'll be sure to keep you in mind then Okieland, if and when I decide to do something as dastardly as express an unpopular opinion on an internet message board again! :sarcasm

yeah, I got roasted pretty bad too for speaking my opinions about Q... from that I concluded:

group think = expected behavior

individual opinion = witch hunt

:LOLtartar