So, I go to class to my history class Monday evening and see none other than Bo Pelini!!

...Well, it wasn't Bo Pelini, but the guy looked a hell of a lot like him! So, the entire class I am completely distracted by this, and about half way through the class I decide I want to take pictures to let my huskerboard brethren be the judge. I will post pictures when I get off work. :lol:

Ha ha! He does look like Bo. Where do you go to school? If UNL, I’ll bet that guy gets some looks while walking across campus.

Nah, I live in Oklahomo and go to a smaller college. I'm going to try to talk to him next Monday, and see if anyone has ever told him he looks like Pelini. lol

Carefull!!!

I remember my 1st week at UNL and some strange Dick Clark looking guy came up to me and thought I looked like Arnold Swarzen...eggar..Arnold Schwarzeneg...suarzneg...Some muscley dood..

I was even more homophobic than I am now..I almost slapped him and ran away screaming like leetle grrrl.

...We ended up being Best Man at each other's weddin's a dozen or so years later.

Ha ha! He does look like Bo. Where do you go to school? If UNL, I’ll bet that guy gets some looks while walking across campus.

Nah, I live in Oklahomo and go to a smaller college. I'm going to try to talk to him next Monday, and see if anyone has ever told him he looks like Pelini. lol

Carefull!!!

I remember my 1st week at UNL and some strange Dick Clark looking guy came up to me and thought I looked like Arnold Swarzen...eggar..Arnold Schwarzeneg...suarzneg...Some muscley dood..

I was even more homophobic than I am now..I almost slapped him and ran away screaming like leetle grrrl.

...We ended up being Best Man at each other's weddin's a dozen or so years later.

You each got married to women, right?

I just asking. :hellloooo