Signature game for KSU?

jjamuss

Since the OP is basically talking about the Huskers will fare against KSU, basically the same thing as his question of how KSU will do vs. NU, it belong here IMO. What are you all going to do during game weeks and we talk about how the other team might fare, do we put it in the NCAA or Big XII sections?

Bah, humbug. :angry:

;)

Redshirt

LOL! Some people get it, some dont... :thumbs

This is an NU related thread for sure. Big 12 is when the topic is not about nebraska, but instead another Big 12 team. This is about is KSU can give NEBRASKA a good game in Lincoln now that Snyder is back,a nd will it be a signature game for NEBRASKA's opponent, K-State. It does ask about the effect to the other school, but only in how it relates to GBR... If I post in Big 12, it is because it is not about the Huskers, but other Big 12 teams EXCLUDING the Huskers, like who wins the K-State / Iowa State game or If OU or UT win in Dallas, etc...

Anyway, now that this dead horse is beaten...

You will destroy the Wildcats unless you just don't show up.

Why?

* New, New, New for most of these Wildcat kids

* Talent is way down in Manhattan

* Snyder was great, but the prgram was going the wrong direcion when he retired

* The game is in Lincoln.

*** Result, Huskers win big...

Good thing the season starts pretty soon. Some people are getting a little too nitpicky it seems. The thread is about Bo and Snyder and us being a signature game for KSU. I'm just happy we're a signature game for someone again.

Yeah, I think some posters just post to get the Red Ns after their names. Notice I have been around since 2003 but still have under 500 posts. I dont do groupthink and I am not into self accolades. My point was Bo and Bill have a past, a bumpy one at that... and given that is the last home game for us, I think KSU is going to save their best game for us.

Beyond that, thanks for those who took the post seriously... no one said a word about about my Free Runza post below being inappropriate for this board. So I think you are right, people are anxious to get the season started so there is something REAL to talk about... myself included.

I'm sure the coaches and players won't say anything, but have to believe Snyder is will be giving this game his all.

never noticed the red Ns before....feel like I should post this twice now ;)