Signature game for KSU?

jjamuss

I dont expect KSU to do much of anything this year, but I have a feeling KSU is going to give us a run like they did in 2003 just to make a statement about the return of Snyder. I dont think they will win, but I dont think it will be as easy as it was when Prince and Freeman were rubbing elbows.

Thoughts?

I think this will be another tough year for KSU here in Lincoln. They just don't have the size or talent to really compete with any of the schools in the upper tier of the conference.

I hope you are right... but it will be interesting to see what happens since the last time B&B met in Lincoln.

^^^ isn't the OP talking about Bo and another head coach?

maybe i'm missing something

Well read this...it's the first sentence:

I dont expect KSU to do much of anything this year, but I have a feeling KSU is going to give us a run like they did in 2003 just to make a statement about the return of Snyder.

The OP is asking how we, as Husker fans, think Kansas State will do against Nebraska.

Which is a fine topic...it just doesn't belong on the main Nebraska football page. :dunno

^^^ isn't the OP talking about Bo and another head coach?

maybe i'm missing something

Well read this...it's the first sentence:

I dont expect KSU to do much of anything this year, but I have a feeling KSU is going to give us a run like they did in 2003 just to make a statement about the return of Snyder.

The OP is asking how we, as Husker fans, think Kansas State will do against Nebraska.

Which is a fine topic...it just doesn't belong on the main Nebraska football page. :dunno

Where would you suggest it go? :LOLtartar

Good thing the season starts pretty soon. Some people are getting a little too nitpicky it seems. The thread is about Bo and Snyder and us being a signature game for KSU. I'm just happy we're a signature game for someone again.

Yeah, I think some posters just post to get the Red Ns after their names. Notice I have been around since 2003 but still have under 500 posts. I dont do groupthink and I am not into self accolades. My point was Bo and Bill have a past, a bumpy one at that... and given that is the last home game for us, I think KSU is going to save their best game for us.

Beyond that, thanks for those who took the post seriously... no one said a word about about my Free Runza post below being inappropriate for this board. So I think you are right, people are anxious to get the season started so there is something REAL to talk about... myself included.

Good thing the season starts pretty soon. Some people are getting a little too nitpicky it seems. The thread is about Bo and Snyder and us being a signature game for KSU. I'm just happy we're a signature game for someone again.

Yeah, I think some posters just post to get the Red Ns after their names. Notice I have been around since 2003 but still have under 500 posts. I dont do groupthink and I am not into self accolades. My point was Bo and Bill have a past, a bumpy one at that... and given that is the last home game for us, I think KSU is going to save their best game for us.

Beyond that, thanks for those who took the post seriously... no one said a word about about my Free Runza post below being inappropriate for this board. So I think you are right, people are anxious to get the season started so there is something REAL to talk about... myself included.

well, since this is my 500th post, I figured no better place to post it than to one of my own comments on the very subject.

GO BIG RED!!

Since the OP is basically talking about the Huskers will fare against KSU, basically the same thing as his question of how KSU will do vs. NU, it belong here IMO. What are you all going to do during game weeks and we talk about how the other team might fare, do we put it in the NCAA or Big XII sections?

Since the OP is basically talking about the Huskers will fare against KSU, basically the same thing as his question of how KSU will do vs. NU, it belong here IMO. What are you all going to do during game weeks and we talk about how the other team might fare, do we put it in the NCAA or Big XII sections?

Bah, humbug. :angry:

;)

Redshirt