FAU Roll Call

So who all is gunna be in the stands September 5th?

I for one shall be! :box

I will be at all the home games, sec 29, row 31! WOO HOO!!!

Anyone want to trade a pair of KU/NEB tickets for some OU/NEB tickets I have in sec 32?

i will you want KU tickets right?

yeah, a pair for the KU vs. Nebraska game.

PM so we can talk more.

I dont have tickets to the game or money to buy them, i dont have TV, i could listen to the radio, but i think ill be at the bar down the street watching the game. :)

:yeah

don't see myself dropping $120 for the games this year....

I'm sorry guys, not trying to rub it in... I know how lucky I am to have season tickets, let alone being able to go to all the games. You will be there in spirit!! Heck, you can probably scoop some tix after kickoff if you dont mind missing the opening ceremonies. :restore

I dont have tickets to the game or money to buy them, i dont have TV, i could listen to the radio, but i think ill be at the bar down the street watching the game. :)

:yeah

don't see myself dropping $120 for the games this year....

I'm sorry guys, not trying to rub it in... I know how lucky I am to have season tickets, let alone being able to go to all the games. You will be there in spirit!! Heck, you can probably scoop some tix after kickoff if you dont mind missing the opening ceremonies. :restore

Not what we meant, I'm sure....

I actually had season tickets for 4 years (not student, didn't attend UNL) but gave them up last year. Just don't have time. When a ticket is about the same price for the pay-per-view, why wouldn't you just go to Lincoln if you can drive it easily?

i'll be there. we got our tix yesterday...last year we had 4 and they were seperated by about half a section and 20 rows apart. now all 4 are together and halfway up the N. Stadium between the goal posts....tailgating at the Native American post north of the stadium about 3 blocks before the game if anyone wants to come by

Well being on the East Coast, I am a bit Jealous. But it is great to hear about everyone who will be at the game, keeping the Sea of Red rocking!!!

There are so many ways to get tickets, so if you ever the itch to come to a game... we will help you find tickets, for face value.