Visitor List

Well that is good, 1 solid commit, 1 who will most likely commit this weekend, and a Speedster out of NJ that Florida is looking hard at. I think this will be a really good weekend and hopefully the other 2 will help convince Mr. Johnson to come to NU!!!

1 who will most likely commit? Can i ask your sources or are you on kool aid? Dont take it wrong, Im just wondering. So 3 guys is all we have on opening weekend? That is SAD.

Well that is good, 1 solid commit, 1 who will most likely commit this weekend, and a Speedster out of NJ that Florida is looking hard at. I think this will be a really good weekend and hopefully the other 2 will help convince Mr. Johnson to come to NU!!!

1 who will most likely commit? Can i ask your sources or are you on kool aid? Dont take it wrong, Im just wondering. So 3 guys is all we have on opening weekend? That is SAD.

Mike Moudy is supposed to be coming also from what I read this am. As far as a possible commit, Harvey Jackson has basically said he wants to commit to NU and wants to do it soon. I believe it is discussed in his thread, just hit the link in the OP.

Ya I was hoping for more visitors for opening day bc the crowd will be JACKED, but we have two solid visitors on top of a solid commit. The prospect that is most likely going to commit is Harvey Jackson a safety/olb recruit. He is listed as "high" interest on rivals and the rest as "low" and it's been said that he has a plan to commit on his visit which is this weekend.

Ya I was hoping for more visitors for opening day bc the crowd will be JACKED, but we have two solid visitors on top of a solid commit. The prospect that is most likely going to commit is Harvey Jackson a safety/olb recruit. He is listed as "high" interest on rivals and the rest as "low" and it's been said that he has a plan to commit on his visit which is this weekend.

Make that 2 solid commits coming to help convince the others, I saw on either Husker Extra or OWH that Mike Moudy is coming also.

Mike Moudy is supposed to be coming also from what I read this am. As far as a possible commit, Harvey Jackson has basically said he wants to commit to NU and wants to do it soon. I believe it is discussed in his thread, just hit the link in the OP.

Thanks. Sorry if i came off like a jerk. Its just disappointing to me we dont have more guys coming when everybody in jacked up for what looks to be a good to great season.

Prospects on hand

All four of the official visitors expected by NU coaches made it to Lincoln Saturday. NU commits Mike Moudy and Donovan Vestal, both three-star recruits according to rivals.com, were in attendance, as well as Tejay Johnson and Harvey Jackson.

Jackson is a three-star defensive back prospect out of Missouri City, Texas. He had been quoted earlier in the week saying he expected to commit to Nebraska this weekend.

Other prospects on the sidelines during pregame festivities included 2010 pledges Andrew Rodriguez from Aurora and Tyler Evans of Waverly, as well as 2011 commit Ryne Reeves of Crete. Also on hand were in-state prospects Daniel Davie (Beatrice), Cole Fischer, Lincoln Hansen and Dion Jones (all of Millard North) and Glenn Lewis (Papillion-La Vista).

Anyone got the 411 on the in-state prospects? Presumably they are walk-on candidates. :dunno

Prospects on hand

All four of the official visitors expected by NU coaches made it to Lincoln Saturday. NU commits Mike Moudy and Donovan Vestal, both three-star recruits according to rivals.com, were in attendance, as well as Tejay Johnson and Harvey Jackson.

Jackson is a three-star defensive back prospect out of Missouri City, Texas. He had been quoted earlier in the week saying he expected to commit to Nebraska this weekend.

Other prospects on the sidelines during pregame festivities included 2010 pledges Andrew Rodriguez from Aurora and Tyler Evans of Waverly, as well as 2011 commit Ryne Reeves of Crete. Also on hand were in-state prospects Daniel Davie (Beatrice), Cole Fischer, Lincoln Hansen and Dion Jones (all of Millard North) and Glenn Lewis (Papillion-La Vista).

Anyone got the 411 on the in-state prospects? Presumably they are walk-on candidates. :dunno

Cole Fisher is Sean Fisher's younger brother I believe. He and Davie are 2011 prospects. I assume the others would be walk on candidates??

Prospects on hand

Cole Fisher is Sean Fisher's younger brother I believe. He and Davie are 2011 prospects. I assume the others would be walk on candidates??

You may be right, but his last name seems to be spelled Fischer, according to the OWH.