Recruiting

jimk

Don't worry, I got the sarcasm. Pretty good!

Thanks Caveman. I thought I'd get call a troll at least once. I've been reading this board for a long time. Just now decided to join and poke a stick at the hottest topic on this board in recent months.

You do make a pretty good point though. Recruits are committing earlier and earlier. Soon, coaching staffs will be in the stands at Pop Warner games. Pediatric doctors will be hired to give bone growth and muscle mass projections. Another decade and the coaching staff will be hanging out in maternity wards along with their crack staff of geneticists.

Is anyone else concerned about us having only one commitment for 2011?

:wasted

nice :clap

well atleast heres a four star according to scout..... right?!!!

I will tell you one thing, I have been impressed with the recruiting job Barney has done on the OL thus far. He is really upgrading that position.

I will tell you one thing, I have been impressed with the recruiting job Barney has done on the OL thus far. He is really upgrading that position.

:yeah I was kind of worried because I thought OL was one of the strengths of the previous staff, but if true freshmen are pushing for playing time, I think we are in good hands.