Green's first TD!

Seeing the speed that both Green and Burkhead possess, i would not be surprised that in the next couple years we start seeing more option plays from the both of them.

Agreed. The offense was pretty vanilla last night. Not a whole lot of variety in play calling. There was a lot of zone read, PA roll outs, couple shovel passes, and then a few long balls.

We'll be hiring Solich back within the next few years!
why'd you have to go and ruin a nice thread like that?

Say Watson gets a head coaching job. I wouldnt mind solich back as a coordinator. Although it would be weird for solich working under pelini

I think we should pray nightly that Shawn Watson calls Nebraska home for a number of years to come. We got one bargain in the aftermath of the Callahan apocalypse, and he was it. They'll come calling, but I hope he stays on for awhile. We need him.

We'll be hiring Solich back within the next few years!
why'd you have to go and ruin a nice thread like that?

Say Watson gets a head coaching job. I wouldn't mind solich back as a coordinator. Although it would be weird for solich working under pelini

I think we should pray nightly that Shawn Watson calls Nebraska home for a number of years to come. We got one bargain in the aftermath of the Callahan apocalypse, and he was it. They'll come calling, but I hope he stays on for awhile. We need him.

i agree, the sudden departure of Watson would prove instantly problematic.