For those that were at the game...

Each day I become even more amazed at what people will find to complain about. The big screen looked great. The ads aren't going away, so get over it. The ribbon boards were fine and not a distraction in the least bit. Whatever you're complaining about regarding the press box, I have no idea, because I was watching the game.

There are too many people who just seem to have a need to bitch about something.

:blink:

I was in the stadium an hour before kickoff. Hard to watch the game when they aren't on the field . . .

Thanks for your very valuable insight.

IMO the stadium looked really sharp. Yes, I could see the white lines looking a little weird during day games, but I guess we will just have to wait till next saturday to see. Saying that I think it would take more than some white lines to screw up the overall feeling and look of memorial stadium. As far as the ribbon boards, I think they were a good addition and I thought it was pretty sweet how they would show a players eyes when he made a play.

I think it looks good, especially at night, but anymore and it's going to be overkill...

apparently the recruits on hand really enjoyed the atmosphere, we nabbed a couple of them after they saw a "nebraska game day". Cant be too terrible if it is attracting players that are getting offers from the likes of OSU, Mizzou, etc.