What would this board be like....

Fanof49ASU

Speaking of boards and negative posts, anyone been over to any CU boards this week?

Yep, not pretty at all. A lot of discussion about whether or not the University can buy out Hawkins or not.

Yeah it's pretty bad. A few things seem to be prevalent:

1) A lot of talk about how poorly the defense is playing and what can be done to fix this.

2) Who would be a good replacement for Hawkins. Does the job look good to potential head coaches or does it resemble a graveyard? Things of the sort.

3) Apparently there is a receiver named Simas or something that everybody seems to think if he plays will make the offense suddenly explosive and then Colorado can focus on going into "shoot outs" with other schools.

As far as number three goes, I'd like to revert them back to the year 2007 for the Huskers. We tried to go into shoot outs with our piss poor defense, and we got ripped. Shoot outs won't save you when the other team has a good defense, they'll just shut you down and then poop touchdowns down your throat (a la KU v. NU 2007).

Speaking of boards and negative posts, anyone been over to any CU boards this week?

Yep, not pretty at all. A lot of discussion about whether or not the University can buy out Hawkins or not.

Yeah it's pretty bad. A few things seem to be prevalent:

1) A lot of talk about how poorly the defense is playing and what can be done to fix this.

2) Who would be a good replacement for Hawkins. Does the job look good to potential head coaches or does it resemble a graveyard? Things of the sort.

3) Apparently there is a receiver named Simas or something that everybody seems to think if he plays will make the offense suddenly explosive and then Colorado can focus on going into "shoot outs" with other schools.

As far as number three goes, I'd like to revert them back to the year 2007 for the Huskers. We tried to go into shoot outs with our piss poor defense, and we got ripped. Shoot outs won't save you when the other team has a good defense, they'll just shut you down and then poop touchdowns down your throat (a la KU v. NU 2007).

I believe he is the Michigan transfer, I thought he was eligible to play already though? Doesn't sound like the boosters want to give the school money to buy Hawkins out because they don't trust the School President Bohn.

You know what sucks? I actually pity the Buffs. They're a bitter lot and mostly disagreeable, but bless me if I can't muster up some sympathy for what they're going through. We've been there. We've suffered through the worst of it. We've seen dearly held traditions and records tossed aside like so much refuse. It's tough to bear, it should never happen, and I have a hard time wishing it on even my bitterest enemy.

I have no real antipathy towards Buff Fan. I don't like them, for the most part, but even this - even this I don't wish on them.

For them, I hope this season ends. Soon.