What would this board be like....

Fanof49ASU

LOL.....no, I'm not trying to trash talk. I'm just curious. I have a pretty good idea of the meltdown that would occur.....I was wondering if you did as well.

I realize you guys have lost by 3-10 pts, but not to a team 'like' ASU. I say that because I know how ASU is perceived in the football world. But I truly believe we're much better this year. I can't remember having so many Seniors that actually produce.....and knowing this is their last year, I know they'll be giving 110%.

As to Knapp....no, we haven't beat a ranked team in football yet.....we're still in the hunt for that. We did have a #25 team at our house with a nice lead....but it fell apart at the 4 minute mark.

It'll happen....sooner rather than later.

LOL.....no, I'm not trying to trash talk. I'm just curious. I have a pretty good idea of the meltdown that would occur.....I was wondering if you did as well.

I realize you guys have lost by 3-10 pts, but not to a team 'like' ASU. I say that because I know how ASU is perceived in the football world. But I truly believe we're much better this year. I can't remember having so many Seniors that actually produce.....and knowing this is their last year, I know they'll be giving 110%.

As to Knapp....no, we haven't beat a ranked team in football yet.....we're still in the hunt for that. We did have a #25 team at our house with a nice lead....but it fell apart at the 4 minute mark.

It'll happen....sooner rather than later.

Just ignore that knapplc guy. He's always cranky before his coffee. :)

All I know is, I expect a good game, and I won't be surprised if we win by a lot or win close. I'll be surprised if we lose, and if we get blown out I'll sell all my household goods and move to Florin. I hear they're looking for a new Miracle Man since Max retired.

if you won by only 3-10 pts? Just curious...

I'm assuming a massive meltdown for a loss.....that would last all season. I believe A&M has just recently recovered from our visit.

More like three to ten touchdowns.

but....

if the huskers win by one ponit. It's still a win. Sure, there would be some nashing of teeth, some concern, but by mid-week. back to normal.

GO BO!!

What would this board be like? Well, for my part

1) I would continue to tout Iowa State as the inevitable 2009 National Champions

2) I would demand that all ASU fans bow down and thank Iowa State (and me, personally) for putting 24 members of Iowa's pathetic little football team into the hospital...or rehab...so that you stood a better chance of clobbering them next week after your close loss to Nebraska this weekend

3) I would drink a beer

Not necessarily in that order though...

Oh...and the clouds are very pretty to view from your back in Memorial Stadium...especially the big, puffy ones. I once saw a kitty and a ducky in the very same offensive series.... <_<

1) I would continue to tout Iowa State as the inevitable 2009 National Champions

2) I would demand that all ASU fans bow down and thank Iowa State (and me, personally) for putting 24 members of Iowa's pathetic little football team into the hospital...or rehab...so that you stood a better chance of clobbering them next week after your close loss to Nebraska this weekend

3) I would drink a beer

Oh...and the clouds are very pretty to view from your back in Memorial Stadium...especially the big, puffy ones. I once saw a kitty and a ducky in the very same offensive series.... <_<

As comedians on this board, we suck. A fan of another team ALWAYS comes up with the funniest posts. I guess we need to drink more........what I do for this team.

3) I would drink a beer

:laughpound

The posters on this board would increase from the current 80% being 13 years old or younger, to 98% being 13 years old or younger.

Wrong!! If you mean KSUfans.com, you would be correct. Not here my friend, not here.

KSU still has fans? I figured they all got paid off and sent on their way. No, that was just Prince.

p.s. Who was the lucky photographer for the pic on your id?

The posters on this board would increase from the current 80% being 13 years old or younger, to 98% being 13 years old or younger.

Wrong!! If you mean KSUfans.com, you would be correct. Not here my friend, not here.

KSU still has fans? I figured they all got paid off and sent on their way. No, that was just Prince.

p.s. Who was the lucky photographer for the pic on your id?

he was the photographer, it's his wife...

Just pointing out that I am happy that the board isn't a negative place this week, that always sucks. Actually I am just happy I don't have to read another "CODY GREEN SHOULD BE STARTING" thread this week, which a close game would have resulted in.

But he SHOULD be starting!!!!! :sarcasm