Clemson / Georgia Tech game last night

get huskin!

I was rooting for Clemson last night over Corona's and brat's (not ornery kids, polish sausage) and to see them let that game piddle away like that at the end just SUCKED FAT HOG $%^&'s! MAN! GOD I was mad! There, I said it...

some very questionable penalties were being called towards the end... <_<

I was rooting for Clemson last night over Corona's and brat's (not ornery kids, polish sausage) and to see them let that game piddle away like that at the end just SUCKED FAT HOG $%^&'s! MAN! GOD I was mad! There, I said it...

Yeah, someone said it best when they said, "That was a pretty good game until the zebra's got involved..."

Yeah, someone said it best when they said, "That was a pretty good game until the zebra's got involved..."

that is so true. damn zebras :angry:

I only saw the highlights, but based on the score and highlights, Clemson should have won handedly. Tech had that return for a touchdown on the pooch punt which should never happen, and then the fieldgoal touchdown.

Now, the fake field goal they did, had to be borderline illegal. They had like fourteen guys on the field only two to three seconds before snapping it... If it is legal I'd be adding something to make it illegal if i were the NCAA- otherwise people will start doing that kind of crap every play and it will be a damn circus!