Come on, Buffs!

FCC Fines for ESPN for the kid with the "f#*k ...." T shirt.

http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

If you hate ESPN, I recommend you file a complaint. Hit them in the pocketbook.

The FCC can not fine espn. They only have power over the over the air broadcast stations that lease the band from the gov. ESPN is a cable, pay only service. Hence no jurisdiction.

From FCC.gov:

You may contact the FCC at 1-888-CALLFCC (1-888-225-5322). This is a toll free call. Or, you may submit a written inquiry. You should contact the FCC if you have complaints or questions about the following issues:

* Indecency and obscenity. Generally, the rules concerning the content of programming on cable channels are not as strict as the rules concerning programming content on non-cable channels. If you object to programming on a cable system, you may contact the FCC to determine what rules may be applicable and what action may be appropriate.

they have got to be tired. 2 games in 5 days

I'm glad someone recognizes this. Whoever signed off on that schedule should be fired.

dont make excuses for them...their starting safety was surrendering in his chase after that 'rocket' in the first half. no effort whatsoever. 2 games in 2 days, i dont care, you at least look like youre chasing the guy that smoked your butt WHEN HE'S STILL 20 YARDS OUT from the endzone. the coaches are obviously out of it too.who lets that kind of attitude go on? witnessing a program in meltdown. we have/had the support of an entire state when things went south for us...this could be an epic program end we are witnessing firsthand because there its always been secondhand... in our NORTH division that needs every stroke of good looks it can get. how easily we forget how important they were to the big 8 and the current power conference we are in now. Dont get me wrong, i think they belong in the pac 10, but come on folks. i like seeing them beat down just as much as the next guy, but this doesnt help anybody. What happens when we are looking for votes when the colorado game comes around this year??? Yeah, its nice they suck and we can "chalk" it up as a win, but wouldnt you rather beat a team with a winning record?

Good luck in your season guys, in just a mere short 5 days, my season is incredibly over....lol Only 5 days it took, amazing :(

IMO Hawkins needs to go. His seat is hot.. its scorching.. :steam You have a beautiful campus and the landscape is incredible. Get the right coach and although it pains me to say , but you guys could be in the thick every season.

My best to you BB. Dont take the tail kicking we will give your team personally.. ;);););););):)

IMO Hawkins needs to go. His seat is hot.. its scorching.. :steam You have a beautiful campus and the landscape is incredible. Get the right coach and although it pains me to say , but you guys could be in the thick every season.

My best to you BB. Dont take the tail kicking we will give your team personally.. ;);););););):)

He needs to go alright, but they have serious $$$ issues. Unless some of their trust fund baby boosters turn their wallets upside down, I don't think they can afford to get rid of him. His kid probably has a pretty serious concussion right now, and is probably hoping that he's out for the season.

Any QB is dead meat behind that sorry excuse for an O-line, and as soon as they lose to Wyoming-the season is an official write-off. They seriously may not win a single game.

"10 losses, all excuses"

FCC Fines for ESPN for the kid with the "f#*k ...." T shirt.

http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

If you hate ESPN, I recommend you file a complaint. Hit them in the pocketbook.

The FCC can not fine espn. They only have power over the over the air broadcast stations that lease the band from the gov. ESPN is a cable, pay only service. Hence no jurisdiction.

From FCC.gov:

You may contact the FCC at 1-888-CALLFCC (1-888-225-5322). This is a toll free call. Or, you may submit a written inquiry. You should contact the FCC if you have complaints or questions about the following issues:

* Indecency and obscenity. Generally, the rules concerning the content of programming on cable channels are not as strict as the rules concerning programming content on non-cable channels. If you object to programming on a cable system, you may contact the FCC to determine what rules may be applicable and what action may be appropriate.

Whatever that says, they have no authority. Just watch comedy central after 12 on the weekends, or hbo, or cinemax, or shotime, or fx. They all have programing that can not be aired unedited on broadcast.

In all fairness, when Hawkins said "Ten wins no excuses" I dont think he specified how many seasons that would take. Right now it looks like at least 3, maybe 5

Maybe he was talking about the total number of wins that teams would get against the Puffs this year??? :dunno

Swapping them out for Iowa wouldn't be a bad idea. I know after last Saturday that probably sounds stupid, but more often than not they field a physical team that plays sound defense.

Really hate to see this happen to a conference brother.

I've come to expect them to suck hard at the beginning of every season, only to come into our game like world beaters..I wouldn't put it past them to spend every week practicing against our Offense and Defense..Just to peiss us off. :angry:

Might be the only thing that can save Hawkins' job.

:dumdum