Recruits that defected to CU

HSKRNOKC

I feel somewhat sorry for the players that have a lot of time and effort into this fiasco, albeit misguided. What I definately enjoy however is the pure hell the Buffoons low class fan base is going through. How's it feel being 0-2, once AGAIN a laughing stock and looking at the mountains? It's not like the mountains are yours anyways. I can drive over anytime I want and hang out in the mountains, ride my motorcycle all over Colorado and still come home to a bunch of cornfields, decent people, and a winning football team. You all are calling for Cody Hawkins to be sat down....... That may happen against Wyoming this week with his concussion and at best he will have almost no practice time. While he may be limited in talent it's pretty obvious to a real football fan that he was one of few that played his heart out. Cody may not win you many games but without a doubt he isn't to blame for your losses. CU has no speed, limited offensive threats and a cupcake defense. Enjoy your Saturday off Buff fans.

What's interesting is the comments made by employees at Boise State who worked with Hawkins while he was the coach. They're saying how they tried to tell Colorado how conceited and arrogant Hawkins was, but Colorado hired him anyway.

I sound like a broken record saying this but Chris Peterson should have been the guy CU hired...not Hawkins. Danny-boy was just the figurehead who relished in the success Boise St had/has BECAUSE of Peterson.

Agree on all counts, except for one. Not only would the North's big three put an ass whooping on them that would make Toledo look like a love tap, but Iowa State could probably repeat Toledo's performance. CU is in deep, deep sh#t right now.

:yeah

Who the heck besides Wyoming do they even have a realistic chance at beating on this schedule:

+ Colorado St.

* Toledo

+ Wyoming

* West Virginia

* Texas

+ Kansas

* Kansas St.

+ Missouri

+ Texas A&M

* Iowa St.

* Oklahoma St.

+ Nebraska

+ home * away

As a poster on Daily Camera said, Colorado could join Washington in going from national champ to 0-12 in 20 years. This is going to be ugly.

I dunno, Wyoming was able to hang with Texas for a while. They have no gimmies left on their schedule and only one game left that is a possible win.

What's interesting is the comments made by employees at Boise State who worked with Hawkins while he was the coach. They're saying how they tried to tell Colorado how conceited and arrogant Hawkins was, but Colorado hired him anyway.

I sound like a broken record saying this but Chris Peterson should have been the guy CU hired...not Hawkins. Danny-boy was just the figurehead who relished in the success Boise St had/has BECAUSE of Peterson.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

people said that same thing after Dirk Koetter left and hawkins took over.

Agree on all counts, except for one. Not only would the North's big three put an ass whooping on them that would make Toledo look like a love tap, but Iowa State could probably repeat Toledo's performance. CU is in deep, deep sh#t right now.

Who the heck besides Wyoming do they even have a realistic chance at beating on this schedule:

+ Colorado St.

* Toledo

+ Wyoming

* West Virginia

* Texas

+ Kansas

* Kansas St.

+ Missouri

+ Texas A&M

* Iowa St.

* Oklahoma St.

+ Nebraska

+ home * away

As a poster on Daily Camera said, Colorado could join Washington in going from national champ to 0-12 in 20 years. This is going to be ugly.

They may win against KSU and ISU if they get there act together.

+ Colorado St.

* Toledo

+ Wyoming

* West Virginia

* Texas

+ Kansas

* Kansas St.

+ Missouri

+ Texas A&M

* Iowa St.

* Oklahoma St.

+ Nebraska

+ home * away

They may win against KSU and ISU if they get there act together.

3 way race for the Cellar!