Recruits that defected to CU

HSKRNOKC

So when Calli imploaded we lost a lot of talent to MU and CU..

You really have to wonder what is going through the minds of Mohler , Rippy, and Givens now..

dan hawkins will be nebraska's best recruiter as the season rolls on.

what I wonder about is what attracted them to two bad coaches that ended up in similar situations?

Odds that they win 10 games after watching the debauchery last night? Do their runningbacks know what the term "hit the hole hard" means?

Don't know about the odds of CU winning 10, I do know odds are a lot higher for them to lose 10....and more once this chapter is in the books.

Without looking it up I would think they could easily lose to whomever they play in the South plus the North's big 3 right now, that is possibly 8 with the big head start they have.

Odds that they win 10 games after watching the debauchery last night? Do their runningbacks know what the term "hit the hole hard" means?

Don't know about the odds of CU winning 10, I do know odds are a lot higher for them to lose 10....and more once this chapter is in the books.

Without looking it up I would think they could easily lose to whomever they play in the South plus the North's big 3 right now, that is possibly 8 with the big head start they have.

Agree on all counts, except for one. Not only would the North's big three put an ass whooping on them that would make Toledo look like a love tap, but Iowa State could probably repeat Toledo's performance. CU is in deep, deep sh#t right now.

Agree on all counts, except for one. Not only would the North's big three put an ass whooping on them that would make Toledo look like a love tap, but Iowa State could probably repeat Toledo's performance. CU is in deep, deep sh#t right now.

:yeah

Who the heck besides Wyoming do they even have a realistic chance at beating on this schedule:

+ Colorado St.

* Toledo

+ Wyoming

* West Virginia

* Texas

+ Kansas

* Kansas St.

+ Missouri

+ Texas A&M

* Iowa St.

* Oklahoma St.

+ Nebraska

+ home * away

As a poster on Daily Camera said, Colorado could join Washington in going from national champ to 0-12 in 20 years. This is going to be ugly.