VT -3

WCHusker

I think it says a lot when you are only a 3 to 4 point dog going into Blacksburg against a solid VT team. That is basically their home field advantage, and in their case, I would give them more than the standard 3, so it is a nice thing to see. Bo is continuing to gain respect for thh GBR from people who at least try and only respect results... gamblers.

I think it says a lot when you are only a 3 to 4 point dog going into Blacksburg against a solid VT team. That is basically their home field advantage, and in their case, I would give them more than the standard 3, so it is a nice thing to see. Bo is continuing to gain respect for thh GBR from people who at least try and only respect results... gamblers.

That's what I was thinking too, because I couldn't remember exactly how much home field advantage gives you but I figured it was about 3 points.

After looking at our run defense last week, I would say that a 3 pt spread is easy money. I REALLY hope that I am wrong, but I expect them to win by a touchdown or two.

:yeah

Kool Aid flows deep in here, but not with me.

i likes the kool aide...... (in reference to the bolded part) May the Kool Aid be with you!!

ok getting past the terrible Star wars advice for Crashman i wouldnt bet on this one guys. this has all the makings of a thriller or a blow out. either way to risky for me to lays down the dough.