I know everybody is looking forward to LA Lafayette

:koolaid2: I know this week is going to pretty easy for Bo and the crew vs. Va Tech, but the real challenge is Sept 26th when we go against the Ragin Cajuns of LA Lafayette. If we can pull that game off, we'll close out an undefeated season in the stingy Sun Belt conference. I know, I know one game at a time, but lets just try to get through Blacksburg with no injuries and get some quality reps for our backups and strap it on for those crazy Cajuns!!!!

GBR

:sarcasm

:koolaid2: I know this week is going to pretty easy for Bo and the crew vs. Va Tech, but the real challenge is Sept 26th when we go against the Ragin Cajuns of LA Lafayette. If we can pull that game off, we'll close out an undefeated season in the stingy Sun Belt conference. I know, I know one game at a time, but lets just try to get through Blacksburg with no injuries and get some quality reps for our backups and strap it on for those crazy Cajuns!!!!

GBR

Yeah afterall they did beat KSU....gotta watch out for those guys

truth is...despite KSU playing in normal KSU fashion and suckin'....you gotta think Lafayette is going to be fired up after their win against them. They're going to be thinking that if they can beat one Big XII team...they can beat them all. Especially if they go into the LSU game this weekend with that mentality. If they can pull out of there with, at the very least, some damage to LSU, we may have to triple check that all of our gears are oiled properly.

truth is...despite KSU playing in normal KSU fashion and suckin'....you gotta think Lafayette is going to be fired up after their win against them. They're going to be thinking that if they can beat one Big XII team...they can beat them all. Especially if they go into the LSU game this weekend with that mentality. If they can pull out of there with, at the very least, some damage to LSU, we may have to triple check that all of our gears are oiled properly.

I'm not seeing that happening.. Granted, with parity in college football, ANYTHING can happen at any point, but it WON'T happen at Memorial Stadium.

Remember guys... Kansas State is very quickly on their way down into the cellar with Iowa State and soon to be joined by Colorado. Any team in the country, and many teams in FCS could give those three teams a run for the money right about now. :facepalm: Such a disgrace to the Big 12. I honestly think Colorado is the only team of those three that even has the capability of turning their program around. The other two will sit at the bottom for the foreseeable future. I'm not seeing UL-L anywhere within 5 touchdowns of us come September 26th.

I think we could be missing some gears, let alone not having them oiled and we would still handle UL-L, we just thrashed two of the top 3 teams in their conference... I think we're set. :horns2

:restore

oh don't get me wrong...I'm still pickin' a win for us. But we've seen in the past three years some crazy, unpredictable upsets (Applachian State, Boise State)...and ever since then the underdogs have been surprisingly showing up those who didn't believe they can win. Just don't underestimate will power and the fire in the eyes of the enemy!

With that in mind, we'll still kick their ass ;) ....GO BIG RED

GBR

Thank you for helping me put things in perspective. I defiantly was already looking past V Tech. Its post like these that help me remember one game at a time. But you have to admit a Sunbelt Championship would be kinda of cool. Even if we win the Big 12 Champsionship, I think that the Sunbelt trophy should go striaght to T.O. office to show of to boosters.

In case people dont read through it; I like the poster am just joking

oh don't get me wrong...I'm still pickin' a win for us. But we've seen in the past three years some crazy, unpredictable upsets (Applachian State, Boise State)...and ever since the underdogs have been surprisingly showing up those who didn't believe they can win. Just don't underestimate will power and the fire in the eyes in the enemy!

With that in mind, we'll still kick their ass ;) ....GO BIG RED

One game at a time, of course, but the team could be either flying way too high or *gasp* low, from having played a tough VT team, so ULL might be "the trap" game everyone likes to talk about. Whatever the case, in no way would I feel the least bit comfortable thinking a blowout is in order.