Huskers Unranked?

Red Dawn

I don't know if anyone else noticed this on the ESPN PowerRankings but, Pat Forde doesn't even have us in the top 25. He does, however, have the Miami Sugarcanes at 15th. WTF!?

:blink:

Beat somebody. Va-Tech will be great, but very hard. Same with UT being #2 and have not won a Big 12 title and also finshed behind USC, who just beat atop 10 team on the road in front of 106K with a true fish QB. Sc should be #2 for now.

I don't know if anyone else noticed this on the ESPN PowerRankings but, Pat Forde doesn't even have us in the top 25. He does, however, have the Miami Sugarcanes at 15th. WTF!?

Beat somebody. Va-Tech will be great, but very hard. Same with UT being #2 and have not won a Big 12 title and also finshed behind USC, who just beat atop 10 team on the road in front of 106K with a true fish QB. Sc should be #2 for now.

Dude, what's your grudge against UT?

I have never heard of him so who cares anyway? And, all we need to do is win.

Personally, I like sneaking up on stupid turkeys. KABOOM!

This week there will Hoakies over the decoys. I expect we will be well over the media allowed limit on Hokies!

I just hope our oponets take what is coming as not much of a real threat.

Like:

We have not beat a ranked team forever!! We have a no name QB! Yada Yada Yadda

:clap Main Entry: ya·da ya·da

Variant(s): or yad·da yad·da \ˈyä-də-ˈyä-də\ or yada yada yada or yadda yadda yadda \-ˈyä-də\

Function: noun

Etymology: alteration of earlier yatata idle chatter, probably ultimately from British dialect and argot yatter-yatter to chatter, of imitative origin

Date: 1980

: boring or empty talk <listening to a lot of yada yada about the economy> —often used interjectionally especially in recounting words regarded as too dull or predictable to be worth repeating :clap

Honestly...I think being ranked preseason was cool...we deserved it after the way we finished off the season....but getting no respect this early .....gotta expect that. We have beat two lower tier teams...so let's assume that we beat Va Tech...then if he STILL has us off his list...then he is crazy...

And don't get me started on Miami...obviously after florida state's game this last weekend...that Cane win over the Noles' doesn't look so impressive...

I have never heard of him so who cares anyway? And, all we need to do is win.

Personally, I like sneaking up on stupid turkeys. KABOOM!

This week there will Hoakies over the decoys. I expect we will be well over the media allowed limit on Hokies!

I just hope our oponets take what is coming as not much of a real threat.

Like:

We have not beat a ranked team forever!! We have a no name QB! Yada Yada Yadda

:clap Main Entry: ya·da ya·da

Variant(s): or yad·da yad·da \ˈyä-də-ˈyä-də\ or yada yada yada or yadda yadda yadda \-ˈyä-də\

Function: noun

Etymology: alteration of earlier yatata idle chatter, probably ultimately from British dialect and argot yatter-yatter to chatter, of imitative origin

Date: 1980

: boring or empty talk <listening to a lot of yada yada about the economy> —often used interjectionally especially in recounting words regarded as too dull or predictable to be worth repeating :clap

:wtf

How do you claim to to a Husker fan and LIKE HYPE BROWN's team? 1 Conference title in 25 years?

:dumdum

Dude, Mack Brown has been there for 12 years. He has won a National Championship and a conference Championship. He has won at least 9 games every year, and won 10 games the last 8 seasons.

I really hope you aren't claiming to be a Husker fan, because every post you've ever made on here would point to you being and oSu fan.

BTW, all that crapped that you spewed about oSu earlier and their greatness....how's that working out?????

<_<

It looks to me we are #19.....

http://espn.go.com/ncf/powerrankings?season=2009&week=2

Honestly...I think being ranked preseason was cool...we deserved it after the way we finished off the season....but getting no respect this early .....gotta expect that. We have beat two lower tier teams...so let's assume that we beat Va Tech...then if he STILL has us off his list...then he is crazy...

And don't get me started on Miami...obviously after florida state's game this last weekend...that Cane win over the Noles' doesn't look so impressive...

I would agree we need to beat someone in the top 25 but, look at some of the other teams they have ranked that haven't beat anyone. Maybe I am just a bit biased. They have the Misery Tigers on the list. I realize the whole thing doesn't matter but the ESPN writers have always been anti-husker and can influence the bigger picture.

How do you claim to to a Husker fan and LIKE HYPE BROWN's team? 1 Conference title in 25 years?

Dude, Mack Brown has been there for 12 years. He has won a National Championship and a conference Championship. He has won at least 9 games every year, and won 10 games the last 8 seasons.

I really hope you aren't claiming to be a Husker fan, because every post you've ever made on here would point to you being and oSu fan.

BTW, all that crapped that you spewed about oSu earlier and their greatness....how's that working out?????

<_<

This, rkhufu.

<_<

This, rkhufu.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/powerr...amp;show=middle

Try this. It is more interesting.

Oh no ESPN doesn't like us, guess we should all go eat worms.

What the hell do any of you care who likes or dislikes us. It means squat. Win and loss is all that matters

Win the games, get the respect, reap the rewards.

We have sucked now for quite awhile. We are getting our just rewards.

ESPN, according to every college football team (well most) hates them and gives them no respect.

Again who cares!

Just win baby, that cures all. But for as long as we have been down, do not expect the flood gate to open if we get by VaTech. Herbie will be with us, and Corso, but the rest are going to want to see us do it a couple of times before they get on board.

We don't need them to like us or respect us.

All we need to do is win. We need to be ready and as Bo says, we will be ready.