Coverage Map

I haven't seen anyone answer the obvious question... if you're not in the blue on the HD map, why would it not still be in HD on ESPN2??? I'm in Iowa but I see no reason ESPN2 won't carry the HD feed.

I don't know why they are doing that...it just says that the places where the Nebraska game will be seen on espn2 that the HD feed will be blacked out and can be seen on the SD feed....maybe they can't have two HD feeds at the same time :dunno

Why the hell are they showing a PAC 10 game in Jonesboro, AR? Hell Arkansas at all. I am in Jonesboro, which is in north east Arkansas, less than 30 minutes from Missouri. We are near Big 12, SEC, and ACC country. What is the deal with the PAC 10? They did the same thing last year. This is supposed to have been a split national telecast, how the hell did USC get in the middle of it? :bang:boxosoap:steam

I believe the guy who programs for your local ABC affiliate decides which game will be shown in your area. He believes he'll get better ratings with the game he chose. If you call his home number 30-40 times in the middle of the night to voice your displeasure, he may order the NU game next time just to avoid the trouble. Or he'll have you arrested. It is the Huskers, so it would be worth the trouble.

I haven't seen anyone answer the obvious question... if you're not in the blue on the HD map, why would it not still be in HD on ESPN2??? I'm in Iowa but I see no reason ESPN2 won't carry the HD feed.

I don't know why they are doing that...it just says that the places where the Nebraska game will be seen on espn2 that the HD feed will be blacked out and can be seen on the SD feed....maybe they can't have two HD feeds at the same time :dunno

Well that's a load of sh#t. I wonder if I buy ESPN Gameplan for the day, will I get it in HD then? Just seems completely ridiculous that the game is shot it HD but ESPN2 won't carry the HD signal? :bang