Dillard moved to WILL

i really wish rumorville would come back! i loved that board...!

You could create your own board? Name it whatever you want. This one is huskerboard. Contact a site admin to learn more about how to create a "rumor" board or heck it could be whatever you would like. Most admins are generous with sharing info on creating a board and going about the layout/design, etc. I could even share some info to get you started if you really do want to create your own message board.

Also, yeah, the I heard from 'pelinis moms dentists cousin' or whatever they are posts really aren't funny at all.

Wasn't Dillard 350lbs and running a 4.5 out of highschool.... I think he was anyway. I hope he is back on track. He was an absolute animal until he was Cozzed out.

:clap:clap:clap:clap

i think we need to get a PSA up and out there to warn the youth and generation of todays football players of the dangers possibly lurking around the corner

as for PHILIp... if hes a beast (once again or has returned to beast status..we need to get that as a status on the message board :clap ) lets hope he brings it agasint VT

I know, this post wasn't filled with too many sarcastic posts but any other time someone comes in here with some inside info or just something they have heard they get killed with "oh ya and I know pelini's poolmans sisters dogs vet" type stuff and it's just annoying as hell to me. We could probably have a lot more insiders post on this site if people would just welcome the info. Sometimes it will turn out to be true and sometimes not, but at least take it in.

Yeah, it is pretty annoying, considering a few credible posters and news-media types have already hinted if not outright stated that Dillard got his act together big time over summer. He's getting his chance. Let's hope he makes the best of it.

You could create your own board? Name it whatever you want. This one is huskerboard. Contact a site admin to learn more about how to create a "rumor" board or heck it could be whatever you would like. Most admins are generous with sharing info on creating a board and going about the layout/design, etc. I could even share some info to get you started if you really do want to create your own message board.

Also, yeah, the I heard from 'pelinis moms dentists cousin' or whatever they are posts really aren't funny at all.

alright newb. "rumorville" was a sub board of huskerboard once upon a time.....does that help a little?

alright newb. "rumorville" was a sub board of huskerboard once upon a time.....does that help a little?

Okay well then contact the huskerboard admin about the possibility of getting the sub board back onto the current site. Take the initiative and you might get your favorite sub board back, it doesn't hurt to send out an email and see if it could happen. If you really did love it then maybe there are more that loved it as well and if the admin gets enough users asking for the board to be put back up then he would make it happen. Again, I know nothing of the board just trying to help is all. Good luck!

It's because Dillard is better against the run than may/lawrence. I think that BO thinks he needs to have a strong run support guy in. Maybe with the combo of Fisher (fast), Compton (Fast), and Dillard (strong) in there, they will be able to shut down this run game even better.

The gaps that were left open the past 2 games will be taken advantage of by VT if they are left open again. Dillard has lots of gametime experience and has played VT. I think Bo's putting him in because he'll add some calm to the nerves of these young lbs.

:restore

If Dillard is better against the run than Lawrence/May, then why didn't he play last week against a team that ran over 60% of the time? I'm not bashing you, just asking.

Because maybe you do not learn everything you need to know from practice? If we went only by that, Joe Ganz would have been 8th string at Paducah State.