You absolutely must watch this video

JTrain

Great video! Thanks for posting it.

For anybody that is down playing the importance of this weeks game, those who think that a loss won't be that big of a deal, watch this vid and tell me it doesn't tug at your Husker heart strings a little and make you want this win more then anything else right now! The speech and the picture a the 3:56 mark almost make me sick to my stomach.

Go Big Red! Hokies can play Enter Sandman all they want, Bo will be pumping For Whom the Bell Tolls!!!

Great video! Thanks for posting it.

For anybody that is down playing the importance of this weeks game, those who think that a loss won't be that big of a deal, watch this vid and tell me it doesn't tug at your Husker heart strings a little and make you want this win more then anything else right now! The speech and the picture a the 3:56 mark almost make me sick to my stomach.

Go Big Red! Hokies can play Enter Sandman all they want, Bo will be pumping For Whom the Bell Tolls!!!

I love that speech. Best Evar, even if it was a movie.

I know 99% of us have seen the original version that's been around a few years now, but I know there are some that haven't seen the 2009 updated version yet. And even if you have, it's worth watching again. It's got the same music and a lot of the same clips, but also some different clips and a locker room speech from Bo near the end.

jDED6eUlbMk

If this doesn't get you hyped for gameday, nothing will. :box

I guess for now, this is all we will have is the past.

• 3 weeks later...