Prediction for tomorrow

What you all thinking close or not close in either direction?

Im thinking NU by 7 like 35-30 Huskers.

This dude had an interesting take on http://huskerchatter.com/Husker_Chatter.html

:facepalm:

HAHAHAHAHA oops I meant 37-30

DUH

I haven't had a laugh like I did after reading your original post in a long time.

Lots of numbers rolling around in my head and the brain didnt keep up with the fingers typing

What you all thinking close or not close in either direction?

Im thinking NU by 7 like 35-30 Huskers.

This dude had an interesting take on http://huskerchatter.com/Husker_Chatter.html

:facepalm:

HAHAHAHAHA oops I meant 37-30

DUH

I haven't had a laugh like I did after reading your original post in a long time.

Lots of numbers rolling around in my head and the brain didnt keep up with the fingers typing

As much as I love the Huskers, I have been kicked in the balls one to many times by these big games. Call me a pessimist, but i just dont see it happening yet. I want it to, but my mind just wont let me call this one for the skers, I think we have some big break downs by an inexperienced LB corps and Taylor is to fast for our D-Line, he will break contain too often. Vtech 38 NU 24.

NU wins 31 -17.

I hope you didn't predict for the nerds to win last night too. If you did, I'm gonna be pretty nervous about the Huskers.

All I have to say is 45-42. With Stafford and Moreno.

I like this because you gt fans know all about underdogs rising up to the occasion.

Know more about it than the Huskers of late I must say.

I guess you were asleep from 2001-2007, but I digress...