Cody Green will get more snaps

rkhufu7

I will be honest, I thought it would be nice to see Green, just maybe take one snap (maybe on our final 3rd down play) just to give NU the spark and maybe complete a 1st down. But I'm not saying that because I thought Lee was playing bad, but we were definitely missing that spark. I give a Lee a "C" on the game. We really needed a little more from him, but there were other areas too that could have stepped up and didn't.

Let's be patient, Lee will come through (and this coming from a true Cody Green admirer)

from here on out, but not start. By season's end he will be able to challenge Lee for the starting position next year, where he will start and Lee will backup.

from here on out, but not start. By season's end he will be able to challenge Lee for the starting position next year, where he will start and Lee will backup.

Lee's job is safe, so stop looking for someone else you can start blaming losses on.

+1.

Bo plays the best players. He'll start the right guy.

I'm not that old, but I am old enough to remember a certain quarterback going into hostile Sun Devil stadium for his first road start at the position and engineering THREE safeties! What happened? By the end of the next year he had 2 Orange Bowl victories, 1 National Championship trophy, and got Brent Musberger to say during the Big XII championship game "Is it too late to invite this guy to Heisman Trophy ceremony?"

Bottom line: first road starts are tough, especially in a place like Blacksburg.

Unless Lee's hurt, I don't see Cody getting into to many tight games. I still think Lee got hurt. He was so sharp throwing crisp and on target passes more often than not, in the first half. Then second half, his passes looked nothing like the first half. I don't know, maybe its just my take on how he looked in the second half, or maybe it was the V.Tech defence stepping up. Just looked like two different players from first half to second half.

He has the arm, feet and grasp of what Watson wants out of him. He will bounce back.

GBR!!!

No, we should be happy that the post didn't include the names Dez Bryant or Okie State. However, I'm sure he's right. I'm sure Green will get more snaps. I'm sure all of our centers will get more snaps as well. I'm sure that all of our RB's will get more carries as well. There are a lot of practices left in the season. I hope Bo doesn't have them all just sitting in a circle singing tunes.

No, we should be happy that the post didn't include the names Dez Bryant or Okie State. However, I'm sure he's right. I'm sure Green will get more snaps. I'm sure all of our centers will get more snaps as well. I'm sure that all of our RB's will get more carries as well. There are a lot of practices left in the season. I hope Bo doesn't have them all just sitting in a circle singing tunes.

Very true, man. Very true.