New Coaches Poll

JTrain

Hopefully Missouri can climb one more spot next week so then finally, next week we can say:

We beat a Top 20 team!

Unfortunately that oft-quoted stat of 0-16, now 0-17, is based on the AP poll, where Mizzou is #26. So we'll have to wait until the Kansas game to hopefully have a chance to end the streak.

Hopefully Missouri can climb one more spot next week so then finally, next week we can say:

We beat a Top 20 team!

Unfortunately that oft-quoted stat of 0-16, now 0-17, is based on the AP poll, where Mizzou is #26. So we'll have to wait until the Kansas game to hopefully have a chance to end the streak.

Ugh! I saw that! I can't believe there's such a big difference in those polls.

This is why Polls are garbage. We lose by one point on in the last seconds against a top ranked team at their house and get jumped by a mediocre Missouri team that beat Furman?

Mediocre Missouri team?

WOW!

Mediocre is a nice way to say it. You see if this was Tigerboard it would be "@#$#@$#Nubs" We have a certain decorum on this board that has yet to be attained on Mizzou boards.

This is why Polls are garbage. We lose by one point on in the last seconds against a top ranked team at their house and get jumped by a mediocre Missouri team that beat Furman?

A 'mediocre' Missouri team?

WOW!!

I would say that Mizzou is better than mediocre. Big 12 north champions....we shall see!

A 'mediocre' Missouri team?

WOW!!