then... what the rest do won't matter.

Maybe the best scenario (not likely) for the Huskers is:

Nebraska wins all conference games

OU beats Miami, loses to Texas and Nebraska, wins their other remaining games

Nebraska beats an unbeaten #1 or #2 Texas team in CCG

best scenario (IMO)

nu wins ALL remaining games.

then... what the rest do won't matter.

True enough. But if we could beat an undefeated #1 ranked team along the way (in the CCG), that would be even sweeter.

I was told that Miami beating the Sooners would be a bad thing, that we should be the only ones that beat them. I just cant root for a Sooner win! I hope miami clobbers them then we clobber OU worse!!! Considering the amount of bad acid going around in the voters polls I think all of them should be Piss tested!

Maybe we need a congressional inquiry into the polls and follow the ties of votes to teams and who benifits. AUDIT THE POLLING SYSTEM!!!! :clap:laughpound

Miami vs Oklahoma:

126a.jpg

I'll be cheering for the big giant douche (Oklahoma)

:rollin

I was told that Miami beating the Sooners would be a bad thing, that we should be the only ones that beat them. I just cant root for a Sooner win! I hope miami clobbers them then we clobber OU worse!!! Considering the amount of bad acid going around in the voters polls I think all of them should be Piss tested!

Maybe we need a congressional inquiry into the polls and follow the ties of votes to teams and who benifits. AUDIT THE POLLING SYSTEM!!!! :clap:laughpound

Miami vs Oklahoma:

126a.jpg

I'll be cheering for the big giant douche (Oklahoma)

I'd love to see OU beat Miama by several hundred points.

I'm still trying to come up with a scenario where I'd ever root for Miami...Maybe if they hadn't won a game in a decade or three and...were playing an undefeated Notre Dame or Mechicken..and we needed that loss to propel us into the MNC game?

Did I tell you I hate Mechicken and ND?...I hate Miami even more.

:nanalama Being early thirties my feelings of pain are more torwards Oklahoma than Miami! The ones I remember we won. The big losses I remember are Oklahoma and Stoops. I wonder how many of you Miami haters are in your forties or fifties. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it!

Well, I'm in my late 20's, and I can honestly say I dislike Miami more than Oklahoma. In the last 20 years, they've had similar stories: great programs, went through down years, and seem pretty good again. One big thing I notice though is that, especially in the 90's, Miami seemed to lack a lot of class. Oklahoma, while always being a good team have always been classy, much like Nebraska which is why I was so sad to see them drop the yearly rivalry game.

Miami has about as much class as the CU program and has probably had about an equal amount of scandals and such.

late 40's

Miami is the Devil, Oklahoma is our Big 12 brother that 'we' get to pound on, but nobody else...

:yeah

That '71 "Game of the Century" with OU was the first game I remember that vividly..Then followed by 7 really frustrating years of Switzer's Sooner Magic where even two touchdown leads with under 5 minutes left were never enough..Helsinki Syndrome?

I even associated the Wishbone Offense with Communism...Was the fall of both really unrelated?

But that same year (1971) NU, OU, and Colorado finnished one two and three in the final ratings, so I was always hoping we'd repeat that someday. so people would stop saying we "didn't play anyone".

OU had more than their share of thugs and Drug fiends over the years, but Miami just never seemed to care about hiding their image as "Thug U".