IF we win....

I don't know about buying tix after the Mizz game just (reminds me of Misery fans the last couple of years talking about buying National Championship Game tix during the season - I'm sure there were some who did).

On another note, I hope Jerry lines up the Pole Dancers for the Big 12 Championship game like he has for the Cowboys!

If , err...when we go to the CCG, I'll be there, even if I have to pay the $50 parking fee......

GBR

50 bucks! WTF! I never heard that! :blink:

Yea, thats what Jerry charges to park in the stadium parking.

jerrys a dbag. thanks for sharing that info tho. is there parking outside farther?

2 miles of walking > 50 f'ing dollars.

If , err...when we go to the CCG, I'll be there, even if I have to pay the $50 parking fee......

GBR

jerrys a dbag. thanks for sharing that info tho. is there parking outside farther?

I heard people call in the radio shows about the parking situation.....some people found parking for $16, $25 away from the stadium, but then they complained about having to wait awhile to get in the gate...so who knows which is the best option....I would just plan on being up there VERY early and start tailgating....

GBR

Better eat and drink before you get there!! In the club house they charge 85 bucks for a large Pizza and 45 for a six pack!!!!

GBR

I don't think Jerry is the one doing the charging for the parking. The city put up a bunch of money for the stadium. I'm guessing this is their way to recoup their money.