Does anyone know what Chris Brooks is sayin'?

Husker_x

A husker fans version:

It was great of Chris to finally make a contribution, know what I'm sayin'

i mean, you butt has been keeping spots on the bench warm for 4 years, Know what I'm sayin'

I mean, your were a perfect example of why people shouldnt get hyped over their rivals stars, Know what I'm sayin'

I mean, you were one of the greatest disapointments over the last 4 years, Know what I'm sayin'

We are glad you finally made it seem like you earned your scholly, Know what I'm sayin'

Now keep it up now and dont let this be your coming out and goodbye party all wrapped in one, Know what I'm sayin'

Oh, and good game, Know what I'm sayin'

A husker fans version:

i mean, you butt has been keeping spots on the bench warm for 4 years, Know what I'm sayin'

I mean, your were a perfect example of why people shouldnt get hyped over their rivals stars, Know what I'm sayin'

I mean, you were one of the greatest disapointments over the last 4 years, Know what I'm sayin'

We are glad you finally made it seem like you earned your scholly, Know what I'm sayin'

Now keep it up now and dont let this be your coming out and goodbye party all wrapped in one, Know what I'm sayin'

hard day at work Fro? :lol:

A husker fans version:

hard day at work Fro? :lol:

always ;)

A husker fans version:

I have to admit. I was thinking the exact same thing. This kid had all the hype in the World surrounding him when BC recruited him, and up to this point had shown absolutely nothing. Again, it comes down to chicken and the egg. Has he shown nothing due to the poor coaching he received most of his NU career? Or, was he just way overhyped and not that great to begin with?

So I was watching some of the postgame breakdown stuff and I camE across the Chris Brooks interview. Holy hell, he says "Know what I'm sayin'?" more than Iverson talks about practice. It's like a freaking period to his sentences.

Hilarious.

KKNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'?

i have a tendancy to use "know what i mean?" a lot mostly because when i talk to my father on the phone he has a terrible tendancy to not answer when you do silient probing and what have you.