Mizzou boards

np_husker

General consensus is that Nebraska will win by at least three touchdowns. Most realized that even showing up for the game would be a futile waste of time. Missouri is overmatched, undercoached, and destined for a 6-6 season. They came to the realization that the Illinois win was indeed on par with a Bowling Green win due to the quality of the opponent. They also realize that Nebraska has been, is, and always will be the top North program, regardless of the occasional blips in the W-L column.

It's a sad sight, really.

Dude - you need to put down the crack pipe, the bugeaters haven't done s**t for years. Your grandkids may be alive to see another BCS bowl for the Nub's but you won't.

Ya gotta love the ability to block a troller like catmanzou. This twelve year old kid loves to run his mouth. I bet if your mom saw that you are cussing on the internet you'd get grounded.

Don't bother with a comment on this catmanzou, because if you are any older than what I just determined, you should be ashamed of yourself because you sound like a damn moron.

I find it quite hilarious how the legacy of Missouri fans (with exception to a few, a few of the excepted are on this board) is following the path of Colorado fans. ALL that you guys care about is if you beat Nebraska on any given year.... that's it. Don't get yourself so cocky there guys... remember that the 93-23 whooping you have laid on us the past two years came because of two reasons. The 41-6 win you had in Columbia 2 years ago was during the WORST YEAR IN HUSKER HISTORY! Don't think that because you did that that any other team in the country couldn't have. And last year, was a young team struggling to find it's identity just coming off the worst year in husker history!...... If you think that it won't be more of a contest this year, then you are in for a BIG surprise.

Oh... and once again, thank God I can block this douchebag.

:restore

Dude...this is the biggest collection of Kool-Aid drinkers around.

Catmanzou has put out some educated posts.

Mizzou doesn't base it's season on a Nebraska beat down.

It's Kansas.....that's where our TRUE rivalry lies.

Get your facts straight. :)

:yeah

I'm not sure why people are even getting worried about this game. It's basically like we are playing another Sun Belt team. The only difference is it's at their house. I mean really, have you guy's seen what Nevada has done prior to their game with Misery? We are talking about maybe one of the top 5 worst teams in College football, and they ran on Misery like they were a top 20 team. Yes, Misery has kicked our butt's the last few years, and I give them credit where it's due, but this year is a completely different story. We may not take them to the slaughter house, but this one is a win.

Another poster quoted.

Thanks.

General consensus is that Nebraska will win by at least three touchdowns. Most realized that even showing up for the game would be a futile waste of time. Missouri is overmatched, undercoached, and destined for a 6-6 season. They came to the realization that the Illinois win was indeed on par with a Bowling Green win due to the quality of the opponent. They also realize that Nebraska has been, is, and always will be the top North program, regardless of the occasional blips in the W-L column.

It's a sad sight, really.

Dude - you need to put down the crack pipe, the bugeaters haven't done s**t for years. Your grandkids may be alive to see another BCS bowl for the Nub's but you won't.

Ya gotta love the ability to block a troller like catmanzou. This twelve year old kid loves to run his mouth. I bet if your mom saw that you are cussing on the internet you'd get grounded.

Don't bother with a comment on this catmanzou, because if you are any older than what I just determined, you should be ashamed of yourself because you sound like a damn moron.

I find it quite hilarious how the legacy of Missouri fans (with exception to a few, a few of the excepted are on this board) is following the path of Colorado fans. ALL that you guys care about is if you beat Nebraska on any given year.... that's it. Don't get yourself so cocky there guys... remember that the 93-23 whooping you have laid on us the past two years came because of two reasons. The 41-6 win you had in Columbia 2 years ago was during the WORST YEAR IN HUSKER HISTORY! Don't think that because you did that that any other team in the country couldn't have. And last year, was a young team struggling to find it's identity just coming off the worst year in husker history!...... If you think that it won't be more of a contest this year, then you are in for a BIG surprise.

Oh... and once again, thank God I can block this douchebag.

:restore

Dude...this is the biggest collection of Kool-Aid drinkers around.

Mizzou doesn't base it's season on a Nebraska beat down.

It's Kansas.....that's where our TRUE rivalry lies.

Get your facts straight. :)

Having been on Tiggerboard a few times I can tell you they consume an equal amount of kool-aid. Like others have said, the vitriol and venom on there is almost Coloradoesque. I am actually glad some of the more mature Mo fans seem to come to Huskerboard. They bring some logic to ther posts as well as love for Missouri. You get a glimpse of the Missouri fan base without having to go into the snakepit that is Tiggerboard.

On a side, I want to say Huskerboard is the best forum I have seen. If you look at Netbuffs or Tiggerboard, they are nowhere near as functional as Huskerboard and the look of the forum is just better. I know I am a Husker fan but to me the layout and color scheme here is just better.

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Really? He had (as of the time I reviewed them) a total of 31 posts. Almost all of them are either conclusory statements or just plain flaming or trolling. Tim, I understand protecting your own, but even the most charitable description of almost all of his posts doesn't even begin to rise to the level of "educated". You, fro, and the majority of MU fans have posted educated opinions. He has not come close. The only thing he has come close to is a ban for violating the Board's rules against flaming/trolling. If he wants to stay and actually engage in constructive debate, we'll welcome him just as we welcome you (and please note that for the most part you and the other MU fans have been welcomed - not simply tolerated). If he simply wants to talk smack, he needs to take it to the Woodshed. Otherwise, he's about worn out his welcome.

Once again, Husker fans step into the time machine to help justify the general suckiness of their team. While you bask in the glory years, the Tigers will once again be taking the Nubs to the woodshed on national TV. And once again, Husker Nation will be collectively jumping off rooftops and wondering what the hell went wrong.

41-21 Mizzou.

.....and kicking the dog and beating the wife.

A good buddy of mine lives across the street from an Omaha cop.

He states that domestic abuse cases rise at an alarming rate after a Husker loss.

I was listening to a postgame show a few years ago after a disheartening Husker loss.

A caller said, "I'm so pissed.....I'm so pissed......I could....I could......I need to kill something."

Dude, get a life.

In St. Louis, after a tough Mizzou loss, the fanbase would say. Well hell....that sucks.

When is the first pitch for the Cardinals game?

Probably because it's a lot tougher to beat up you sister. :dunno

:rollin:rollin

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Really? He had (as of the time I reviewed them) a total of 31 posts. Almost all of them are either conclusory statements or just plain flaming or trolling. Tim, I understand protecting your own, but even the most charitable description of almost all of his posts doesn't even begin to rise to the level of "educated". You, fro, and the majority of MU fans have posted educated opinions. He has not come close. The only thing he has come close to is a ban for violating the Board's rules against flaming/trolling. If he wants to stay and actually engage in constructive debate, we'll welcome him just as we welcome you (and please note that for the most part you and the other MU fans have been welcomed - not simply tolerated). If he simply wants to talk smack, he needs to take it to the Woodshed. Otherwise, he's about worn out his welcome.

Thank you, sir. I almost choked when I read the "educated posts" line. :facepalm:

Once again, Husker fans step into the time machine to help justify the general suckiness of their team. While you bask in the glory years, the Tigers will once again be taking the Nubs to the woodshed on national TV. And once again, Husker Nation will be collectively jumping off rooftops and wondering what the hell went wrong.

41-21 Mizzou.

He states that domestic abuse cases rise at an alarming rate after a Husker loss.

I was listening to a postgame show a few years ago after a disheartening Husker loss.

A caller said, "I'm so pissed.....I'm so pissed......I could....I could......I need to kill something."

Dude, get a life.

In St. Louis, after a tough Mizzou loss, the fanbase would say. Well hell....that sucks.

"I know a guy." Really?

My mom is a cop, and she has never, ever heard such things after Husker losses. That's a load of *&_) and you know it. Tell you what. Stick to verifiable stats and leave the "I know a guy" comments to Tiger Board. Be better than slinging crap like that.

Having been on Tiggerboard a few times I can tell you they consume an equal amount of kool-aid. Like others have said, the vitriol and venom on there is almost Coloradoesque. I am actually glad some of the more mature Mo fans seem to come to Huskerboard. They bring some logic to ther posts as well as love for Missouri. You get a glimpse of the Missouri fan base without having to go into the snakepit that is Tiggerboard.

On a side, I want to say Huskerboard is the best forum I have seen. If you look at Netbuffs or Tiggerboard, they are nowhere near as functional as Huskerboard and the look of the forum is just better. I know I am a Husker fan but to me the layout and color scheme here is just better.

Another logical thinking Husker fan.

Thanks for not drinking TOO much Kool-Aid.

I have already posted out here that the Tiger board....well....it sucks.

I like this format and most of the fans.

Except Cheshire and Captain 'not so' Obvious, to name a few.

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Actually....really.

By the way, one of your Husker buddies called 'cat' a douchebag.

Isn't that a violation?

I don't think he's been that inflammatory.

Maybe I'm used to a lot worse, but I need all the help I can get out here, man!! :lol::lol:

41-21 Mizzou.

Dude, get a life.

"I know a guy." Really?

My mom is a cop, and she has never, ever heard such things after Husker losses. That's a load of *&_) and you know it. Tell you what. Stick to verifiable stats and leave the "I know a guy" comments to Tiger Board. Be better than slinging crap like that.

Where is the quote that you keep quoting?

"I know a guy".

Please point that out to me.

"I know a guy".

A really good friend of mine lives across the street from an Omaha cop.

I'll get his name if you want.

We can do lunch....compare notes.

Actually....really.

By the way, one of your Husker buddies called 'cat' a douchebag.

Isn't that a violation?

I don't think he's been that inflammatory.

Maybe I'm used to a lot worse, but I need all the help I can get out here, man!! :lol::lol:

This, from the guy who accuses Husker fans of domestic violence (not a laughing matter or a worthy subject for jokes, by the way) after losses, when I personally know a member of the police force in a Nebraska town who has NEVER heard of such things.

I would posit that your idea of what is or isn't inflammatory is a bit skewed if you think this is an acceptable accusation to level at people.

Where is the quote that you keep quoting?

"I know a guy".

Please point that out to me.

"I know a guy".

A really good friend of mine lives across the street from an Omaha cop.

I'll get his name if you want.

We can do lunch....compare notes.

"I know a guy" is a joke. You're either sheltered or being coy. Neither is humorous.

Tell you what. You get your friend of a friend to provide a link to real police reports showing real statistics that this is true, or you shut your piehole about something that's not funny in the least. Domestic violence isn't something you blithely accuse someone of, and it's not a matter of humor. It's a real problem and it pisses me off that someone would trot out crap like that without a shred of evidence.

Link or GTFO with this conversation.

Missouri fans make me sick, they belong on a high school field talking *hit the way they do. I hope that both teams play well, and it is a fun game to watch, but here is my prediction.

Missouri fans are VASTLY underestimating the physicality that Nebraska plays with. Vtech admitted that we PUNISHED them in the trenches. Mix that with the fastest team we have had in almost a decade, and i think that the Missouri fans will be feeling pretty miserable come Saturday night, especially considering the trash talk they have been dishing out.

MU fans, yes you have punished us the last couple years, nobody here is denying that. But even after our decades of dominance of your program, we kept our heads about ourselves. Show some class.