Mizzou boards

np_husker

He didn't say it was a good board, just the best free option. You sound like a Mizzou fan lashing out at their competition.

go look over there and look, then come back and say that again. it is a crap board free or not. i have posted over there and it is ridiculous. ask Dan_F im sure he will tell you the same!

huskerboard is an awesome board that is well organized and has good guidelines and discussion. over there it is a bunch of name calling and whining..

I would agree with Husker B-rent. I just checked it out for the first time and one Missouri fan posted a thread about current Husker players who are starters that are from Mizzou which are: Keith Williams, Mike McNeil, and Will Compton who wouldn't be starting for Mizzou. One Husker fan said that both Williams and McNeil would be starters but Compton would have to wait another year or so. Then on Mizzou fan said that the Husker fan didn't know what their Fing LB situation was and to go F off.

It was a rude comment to make and I'm not drinking the Kool-aid or anything but McNeil is one of the Top TE's in the Big XII and Williams is also one of the best OL in the Big XII.