Mizzou boards

np_husker

General consensus is that Nebraska will win by at least three touchdowns. Most realized that even showing up for the game would be a futile waste of time. Missouri is overmatched, undercoached, and destined for a 6-6 season. They came to the realization that the Illinois win was indeed on par with a Bowling Green win due to the quality of the opponent. They also realize that Nebraska has been, is, and always will be the top North program, regardless of the occasional blips in the W-L column.

It's a sad sight, really.

Dude - you need to put down the crack pipe, the bugeaters haven't done s**t for years. Your grandkids may be alive to see another BCS bowl for the Nub's but you won't.

So you're saying I shouldn't try to get season tickets?

General consensus is that Nebraska will win by at least three touchdowns. Most realized that even showing up for the game would be a futile waste of time. Missouri is overmatched, undercoached, and destined for a 6-6 season. They came to the realization that the Illinois win was indeed on par with a Bowling Green win due to the quality of the opponent. They also realize that Nebraska has been, is, and always will be the top North program, regardless of the occasional blips in the W-L column.

Dude - you need to put down the crack pipe, the bugeaters haven't done s**t for years. Your grandkids may be alive to see another BCS bowl for the Nub's but you won't.

So you're saying I shouldn't try to get season tickets?

Maybe you should, if he is prophetic the sell out streak will end soon and all of us will get season tickets soon enough. Hell, NU will probably give them away just to get people in the stands, maybe we could tear down one endzone's seats and put an N made out of red rocks because we can't fill a stadium that big.......

:sarcasm

For the attention of any Missouri fans reading this thread, I too, apologize for the unbelievably arrogant Husker fans around here. :(

I would have thought the last decade would have been a humbling experience.

My god, have you lost your mind? You expect them to dish out vitriol and nonsense, and be met with what? Abject servitude?

Honestly, after reading the comments posted by the Missouri dude who started this latest fracas, what would your "appropriate" response have been? I want to read what you think is better than putting a mirror in their faces. Show us, oh Landlord. Please.

For the attention of any Missouri fans reading this thread, I too, apologize for the unbelievably arrogant Husker fans around here. :(

My god, have you lost your mind? You expect them to dish out vitriol and nonsense, and be met with what? Abject servitude?

Honestly, after reading the comments posted by the Missouri dude who started this latest fracas, what would your "appropriate" response have been? I want to read what you think is better than putting a mirror in their faces. Show us, oh Landlord. Please.

agreed.

:yeah

I'm not sure why people are even getting worried about this game. It's basically like we are playing another Sun Belt team. The only difference is it's at their house. I mean really, have you guy's seen what Nevada has done prior to their game with Misery? We are talking about maybe one of the top 5 worst teams in College football, and they ran on Misery like they were a top 20 team. Yes, Misery has kicked our butt's the last few years, and I give them credit where it's due, but this year is a completely different story. We may not take them to the slaughter house, but this one is a win.

:yeah

I'm not sure why people are even getting worried about this game. It's basically like we are playing another Sun Belt team. The only difference is it's at their house. I mean really, have you guy's seen what Nevada has done prior to their game with Misery? We are talking about maybe one of the top 5 worst teams in College football, and they ran on Misery like they were a top 20 team. Yes, Misery has kicked our butt's the last few years, and I give them credit where it's due, but this year is a completely different story. We may not take them to the slaughter house, but this one is a win.

i guess some people expect us to be scared because they dont want to get their feelings hurt if we lose. which there is a chance that we do...but there is a far greater chance that we win by 2-3 TDs. Our lines will be way too much for them to handle...

Hey look, a troll.................you're going down little Tiger! :box

Once again, Husker fans step into the time machine to help justify the general suckiness of their team. While you bask in the glory years, the Tigers will once again be taking the Nubs to the woodshed on national TV. And once again, Husker Nation will be collectively jumping off rooftops and wondering what the hell went wrong.

41-21 Mizzou.

.....and kicking the dog and beating the wife.

A good buddy of mine lives across the street from an Omaha cop.

He states that domestic abuse cases rise at an alarming rate after a Husker loss.

I was listening to a postgame show a few years ago after a disheartening Husker loss.

A caller said, "I'm so pissed.....I'm so pissed......I could....I could......I need to kill something."

Dude, get a life.

In St. Louis, after a tough Mizzou loss, the fanbase would say. Well hell....that sucks.

When is the first pitch for the Cardinals game?

Once again, Husker fans step into the time machine to help justify the general suckiness of their team. While you bask in the glory years, the Tigers will once again be taking the Nubs to the woodshed on national TV. And once again, Husker Nation will be collectively jumping off rooftops and wondering what the hell went wrong.

41-21 Mizzou.

.....and kicking the dog and beating the wife.

A good buddy of mine lives across the street from an Omaha cop.

He states that domestic abuse cases rise at an alarming rate after a Husker loss.

I was listening to a postgame show a few years ago after a disheartening Husker loss.

A caller said, "I'm so pissed.....I'm so pissed......I could....I could......I need to kill something."

Dude, get a life.

In St. Louis, after a tough Mizzou loss, the fanbase would say. Well hell....that sucks.

When is the first pitch for the Cardinals game?

Probably because it's a lot tougher to beat up your sister. :dunno