Post your Missouri jokes here

I went to Missouri in May and saw 8 pairs of overalls with no undershirt in the airport...

Oh, wait...

Where's the 'Post your Missouri true stories here' thread?

I can laugh at NE residents calling MO hicks....But someone from SC??!!

I dont know whats funnier the fact that you actually posted a hick joke , or the fact that you had to go out and hand crank your generator to get that there typing box thing to turn on. By the way cactus, tell your mother...um...sister hello for me

GO c$%ks!!!!

They said hello and thanks for picking up the trash, and they were even wondering how hard it is to hang on to that truck when it's going down the road?

ask you brother/dad he would know. I should have known your family would be amazed by a trash truck. Did you een tell them about places where you dont have to s**t in a hole Us yankee's up north even have running water in our houses. Maybe one day when you collect enough bottle caps you can try it out.. :thumbs

The only reason you have running water in your house in Mizzou is because you need to fix your roof. :box

This picture always makes me chuckle:

wyrick-mckenzie-hold.jpg

Between paying teams like Furman to be their b*tches and buying off officials, MU is gonna have to be applying to Obama for a bail-out.

an iowa state fan cracking our our team. Cy you look more and more pathitic every time you try. :clap

why do you line up against diaginal dakota state every year? The best part is you actaully schedule those games is advance. We use them as fillers when others drop us. LOL

Didn't we have a game scheduled against Iowa but they dropped us?

or was it the other way around??

I went to Missouri in May and saw 8 pairs of overalls with no undershirt in the airport...

Oh, wait...

I dont know whats funnier the fact that you actually posted a hick joke , or the fact that you had to go out and hand crank your generator to get that there typing box thing to turn on. By the way cactus, tell your mother...um...sister hello for me

GO c$%ks!!!!

They said hello and thanks for picking up the trash, and they were even wondering how hard it is to hang on to that truck when it's going down the road?

ask you brother/dad he would know. I should have known your family would be amazed by a trash truck. Did you een tell them about places where you dont have to s**t in a hole Us yankee's up north even have running water in our houses. Maybe one day when you collect enough bottle caps you can try it out.. :thumbs

The only reason you have running water in your house in Mizzou is because you need to fix your roof. :box

I live in Nebraska. So what are you saying about nebraskans again there hay seed? :clap

Oh, wait...

GO c$%ks!!!!

I live in Nebraska. So what are you saying about nebraskans again there hay seed? :clap

I'll said nothing about Nebraskans, note I said 'house in Mizzou.' I was unaware you lived in Nebraska, congrats. You're out of that cesspool that looks like a pregnant hunchback's torso.

Oh, wait...

GO c$%ks!!!!

I'll said nothing about Nebraskans, note I said 'house in Mizzou.' I was unaware you lived in Nebraska, congrats. You're out of that cesspool that looks like a pregnant hunchback's torso.

Funny thought you had a good time in Columbia, being that you didnt have to try and hook up with your cousin for once in your life. Must have been nice for you not to have the fresh smell of s**t following you all day. Awwwhh Missouri, a clean breath of air compared to SC, the home of insest and back woods rapists. :clap

Oh, wait...

GO c$%ks!!!!

Funny thought you had a good time in Columbia, being that you didnt have to try and hook up with your cousin for once in your life. Must have been nice for you not to have the fresh smell of s**t following you all day. Awwwhh Missouri, a clean breath of air compared to SC, the home of insest and back woods rapists. :clap

See my last post for a backwoods raping. We're not West Virginia, we don't hook up with our relatives, and if we did, it'd still be better than the goats yall rape.

In all honesty...I did have a great time in Columbia, but not because we were out and about...that wedding was awesome.

Oh, wait...

GO c$%ks!!!!

See my last post for a backwoods raping. We're not West Virginia, we don't hook up with our relatives, and if we did, it'd still be better than the goats yall rape.

Oh its chickens for you guys...my bad. And i like how you said y'all.....how cute. You southerners are just so cute in your cut off white shorts and wife beaters. Do you have any more cute sayings that you hicks like to use?

:laughpound

Killer its been fun buddy. you even got me to chuckle a couple times. I out for the day so i will miss any comebacks. Until tomorrow my friend ;)

Oh its chickens for you guys...my bad. And i like how you said y'all.....how cute. You southerners are just so cute in your cut off white shorts and wife beaters. Do you have any more cute sayings that you hicks like to use?

Ha. The stereotyping is killing me. You guys will talk about our Southern Belles all day long and how gorgeous they are, but then all the guys around here are mullet wearing, wife beater sporting hicks.

News flash, southern gentlemen create southern belles. Southern belles marry southern gentlemen.

The only beautiful women I saw in Columbia were the girls that flew in for the wedding from SC.

Killer its been fun buddy. you even got me to chuckle a couple times. I out for the day so i will miss any comebacks. Until tomorrow my friend ;)

Yes sir. I've have a few laughs myself...until tomorrow Fro.

And btw, we have been known to rape chickens every once in a while (see below):

This picture always makes me chuckle:

wyrick-mckenzie-hold.jpg

Between paying teams like Furman to be their b*tches and buying off officials, MU is gonna have to be applying to Obama for a bail-out.

Cy, your pic says it all about mizzery fans... if that was Nebraska at ISU, there wouldnt be ONE empty seat in the house.

Last time my Tigers played Mizzou...

Congrats on the win. That was 9 years ago.

YOU DO MATH TOO!?!?!?!?

Did you have to take off your pants to count that high?

Note: I did say "Last time my Tigers played Mizzou." I can't help we don't play yall more.

Probably won't for awhile. There is a movement to quit scheduling patsies.