Post your Missouri jokes here

Maybe it's because I'm born and raised in St. Louis, but I never understood the Missouri hicks comments. Sure, we have some farm folk, but I would say at least 50 to 60% of us come from MO's two major metropolitan areas (St. Louis and Kansas City) and two growing cities in Springfield and Cape Girardeau.

Well I could tell you about those folks I saw in Southern Missouri in the store in just coveralls. No shirt and no shoes. Can't say as I ever recall seeing that in IA or NE.

Yeah, I'm sure that's never the case in the tons of spot on the map towns that litter both of your states.

Maybe it's because I'm born and raised in St. Louis, but I never understood the Missouri hicks comments. Sure, we have some farm folk, but I would say at least 50 to 60% of us come from MO's two major metropolitan areas (St. Louis and Kansas City) and two growing cities in Springfield and Cape Girardeau.

Well I could tell you about those folks I saw in Southern Missouri in the store in just coveralls. No shirt and no shoes. Can't say as I ever recall seeing that in IA or NE.

never been to anywhere in Nebraska besides the east have you. Visit almost anywhere in Ia outside of a major city and you will see it. Just think about council bluffs.

Caveman i KNOW you pay more attention than that. If not I will be more than happy to break a $20 for you..here are you two $5s. LOL

"Colt McCoy has such a great ass" -The Booger

I would think that Nebraska fans would like to forget about Chase Daniel as quickly as possible... Considering the last two contests.

And forget those two memorable gems of Chase picking his nose on national tv and saying McCoy has a great ass on national tv??? Never.

Don't forget about Pinkel getting caught doing the same...

izt4du.gif

Why are there no Academic All-Americans playing for Mizzou?

Because there is no "A" in Missouri (though most of them try to put one in place of the second "i"...which is probably why "speech therapist" is such a hot major in Columbia)

Frankly...Missouri was created when Iowa farted.

The fact that anyone from Iowa is criticizing Missouri is comical.

I find it comical that Missouri is the only state in the Union with a website completely dedicated to exposing its trailer trash. Go ahead take a look.

Missery Sucks

I’ve got a couple:

1) A teacher in a Columbia elementary classroom asked her students a question one day. She asked everyone who was a Tiger fan to raise their hand. Everyone in the room except one little boy raised his hand. The teacher said "young man, if you're not a Tiger fan, what are you?" The young man said "I'm a Nebraska Cornhusker fan!" The teacher then asked why. The young man replied "well, my dad is a Husker fan, my mom is a Husker fan, so I'm a Husker fan!"

The teacher then said, "Well, that is not an excuse to be a Husker fan!

If your mom was a moron and your dad was a moron, would that make you a moron?"

The young man laughed and said to his teacher, "No, it would actually make me a Tiger fan!"

2) Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in Colombia, MO?

A: They couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin there.

3) Q: What does the average Missouri student get on his SAT?

A: Drool

4) Q: Why do graduates from Missouri hang their diplomas in their windshields?

A: Because then they can park in handicapped spaces.

5) Inside a Denny's on the outskirts of Columbia, two guys are standing at the urinal. The guy wearing Hometown colors finishes first, zips his fly and reaches for the door. The guy wearing Rival colors says, "At Misery Univers'tay wey-ah taught to wash when we finish at the lavat'ray."

The Hometown guy responds, "At Nebraska, they teach us not to piss on our hands."

6) “They Can Send Me to College But They Can't Make Me Think”

Missouri’s student body slogan

Said the Nebraska fan to the MU idiot.

In conversation:

Soooo, When's the Wizard Getting Back to You About That Brain?

At the work place:

Of Course I Don't Look As Busy As You; I Did It Right the First Time

never been to anywhere in Nebraska besides the east have you. Visit almost anywhere in Ia outside of a major city and you will see it. Just think about council bluffs.

Caveman i KNOW you pay more attention than that. If not I will be more than happy to break a $20 for you..here are you two $5s. LOL

Just pointing out that Missouri isn't as metropolitan as MizzouBob portrays. I grew up in SW IA, about an hour East of Council Bluffs. I like a lot of Missouri, St. Louis is one of my favorite cities, I just think there is a segment of the Missouri population that needs to take the boundary city blinders off and really look at what is in the middle. Some really really pretty country there and some really strange folks as well. Just like in parts of NE and IA. To try and call IA and NE more hickish than MO is a bit strange IMO.