Post your Missouri jokes here

I went to Missouri in May and saw 8 pairs of overalls with no undershirt in the airport...

Oh, wait...

Where's the 'Post your Missouri true stories here' thread?

I can laugh at NE residents calling MO hicks....But someone from SC??!!

I dont know whats funnier the fact that you actually posted a hick joke , or the fact that you had to go out and hand crank your generator to get that there typing box thing to turn on. By the way cactus, tell your mother...um...sister hello for me

GO c$%ks!!!!

They said hello and thanks for picking up the trash, and they were even wondering how hard it is to hang on to that truck when it's going down the road?

I went to Missouri in May and saw 8 pairs of overalls with no undershirt in the airport...

You"re family just waiting for a plane back to South Car?

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Care to try that again in English?

I understood it completely

Good for you. If I spoke Tibetan, I could understand the Dalai Lama.

What was so hard to understand??

This picture always makes me chuckle:

wyrick-mckenzie-hold.jpg

Between paying teams like Furman to be their b*tches and buying off officials, MU is gonna have to be applying to Obama for a bail-out.

That's far from a hold. His arm isn't hooked. Either way, it's comical that an Iowa State fan is flaming any fanbase, consider how hard you get your sh*t pushed in on a regular basis.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Did you see the original? I even fixed it... Looked like this:

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Do you Mizzourians not know how to use Huskerboard? It's not that hard. This dumb South Carolinian learned it in less than 10 months...

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Did you see the original? I even fixed it... Looked like this:

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Do you Mizzourians not know how to use Huskerboard? It's not that hard. This dumb South Carolinian learned it in less than 10 months...

I learned in less than 10 minutes

Oh, wait...

Where's the 'Post your Missouri true stories here' thread?

I can laugh at NE residents calling MO hicks....But someone from SC??!!

I dont know whats funnier the fact that you actually posted a hick joke , or the fact that you had to go out and hand crank your generator to get that there typing box thing to turn on. By the way cactus, tell your mother...um...sister hello for me

GO c$%ks!!!!

They said hello and thanks for picking up the trash, and they were even wondering how hard it is to hang on to that truck when it's going down the road?

ask you brother/dad he would know. I should have known your family would be amazed by a trash truck. Did you een tell them about places where you dont have to s**t in a hole Us yankee's up north even have running water in our houses. Maybe one day when you collect enough bottle caps you can try it out.. :thumbs

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Well...aside from the fact that in actual English, it would translate into "You Are Family Just Waiting For A Plane Back To South Automobile...and the mystifying use of a single quotation mark in an inappropriate place...it wasn't that difficult to cipher out.

Now if someone would help me with this stupid universal remote for my TV...life would be just ducky!

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Well...aside from the fact that in actual English, it would translate into "You Are Family Just Waiting For A Plan Back To South Automobile...and the mystifying use of a single quotation mark in an inappropriate place...it wasn't that difficult to cipher out.

Now if someone would help me with this stupid universal remote for my TV...life would be just ducky!

I hate universal remotes

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Well...aside from the fact that in actual English, it would translate into "You Are Family Just Waiting For A Plan Back To South Automobile...and the mystifying use of a single quotation mark in an inappropriate place...it wasn't that difficult to cipher out.

I hate universal remotes

This picture always makes me chuckle:

wyrick-mckenzie-hold.jpg

Between paying teams like Furman to be their b*tches and buying off officials, MU is gonna have to be applying to Obama for a bail-out.

an iowa state fan cracking our our team. Cy you look more and more pathitic every time you try. :clap

why do you line up against diaginal dakota state every year? The best part is you actaully schedule those games is advance. We use them as fillers when others drop us. LOL

p.s. u know its all in good fun and I do love your stories about the boz