NU v TTech

typ3kal

Seems like that will shape up to be a good night. Nebraska has been doing well under the bright lights of Memorial Stadium since last years Missouri game <_<

I can't recall us ever doing well on a ABC/ESPN night game. Matter of fact I can't remember the last time we were not blown out in an ABC/ESPN night game. Well hopefully that all changes. Definitely think we have a lot better team this year.

How far back are we going? I remember absolutely taking Kordell and his crew from CU to the woodshed in a night game at Lincoln.

Seems like that will shape up to be a good night. Nebraska has been doing well under the bright lights of Memorial Stadium since last years Missouri game <_<

I can't recall us ever doing well on a ABC/ESPN night game. Matter of fact I can't remember the last time we were not blown out in an ABC/ESPN night game. Well hopefully that all changes. Definitely think we have a lot better team this year.

How far back are we going? I remember absolutely taking Kordell and his crew from CU to the woodshed in a night game at Lincoln.

I was considering the post Osborne era. If that's the last one you can remember than it really has been a long time!

Now they are saying ABC has opened a 2:30 slot as well

"Another window of opportunity for NU-Tech game

« Blog - Lee Barfknecht

Digg Newsvine del.icio.us Reddit Facebook Twitter

Wednesday, 10 a.m.: Here's an update from the ever-changing world of college football television schedules:

We've learned this morning that for Big 12 football on Oct. 17, ABC is strongly considering the addition of a 2:30 p.m. telecast window. That would open another broadcast opportunity for Nebraska-Texas Tech.

The open TV slots already set for that day in the Big 12 are 8:15 p.m. on ESPN and 6 p.m. on FSN.

The official broadcast schedule for Oct. 17 Big 12 games won't be decided until next Monday at the earliest.

- Lee Barfknecht "

http://www.omaha.com/article/20090930/BIGR...09996/-1/BIGRED

Would that have been 1992? What a great, great game. They pulled Detmer late in that game and let Kordell have a go, and we teed off on him, too. Unmerciful.

Would that have been 1992? What a great, great game. They pulled Detmer late in that game and let Kordell have a go, and we teed off on him, too. Unmerciful.

One of the best games I have on DVD. The Defense was unreal that night.