Neb -1.5 (Officially)

So that a decent line for an away game. It should be a really good game, anyone going?

I'll be there. I just found out my brother got us tickets. I was already so excited for this game, now my head it ready to explode.

I live in KC, but I'm happy to make the drive to support my Tigers. I've been creeping on this site for a few weeks now, and it seems I've heard more than a couple of Husker fans mention they'll be making a trek to see the game. The more the merrier in my opinion. I can't wait to see the new big screen they put in!

Maybe next year I'll drive up to Lincoln. From what I've heard it's a pretty decent place to see a game.

Hot off the Sunday presses Pinkel comment regards the underdog MU!

Pinkel comments after practice!

http://www.columbiatribune.com/weblogs/beh...meet-the-press/

also

"● On Nebraska D-tackle Ndamukong Suh, Pinkel mentioned how some great interior D-linemen don't produce great stats because they're constantly facing double teams and mentioned former MU D-tackle Ziggy Hood as a prime example. But Suh is an exception. "You look at his numbers from their four games, he's just dominating," Pinkel said. "It's fun to watch him play." "

So that a decent line for an away game. It should be a really good game, anyone going?

I'll be there. I just found out my brother got us tickets. I was already so excited for this game, now my head it ready to explode.

I live in KC, but I'm happy to make the drive to support my Tigers. I've been creeping on this site for a few weeks now, and it seems I've heard more than a couple of Husker fans mention they'll be making a trek to see the game. The more the merrier in my opinion. I can't wait to see the new big screen they put in!

Maybe next year I'll drive up to Lincoln. From what I've heard it's a pretty decent place to see a game.

Thats good. Were they the ones in the GA section?

I saw K-State had some GA tickets in their north endzone. I don't think Nebraska has a GA section but if you sellout 300 straight, I don't think you need a General Admission section.

Wasn't there some tigger fan on this board who swore with confidence that Missouri would be a -4.5 favorite?

...hmmmm....

I didn't "swear by it with confidence", I just stated that is what my belief was....(Mizzou 4.5 favs).

I love how you guys exagerate.

Anyway....www.scoresandodds.com is showing Nebraska a 2.5 favorite.

I'm actually thrilled. I only have to be concerned with Mizzou winning before I win me some moolah.

P.S. Game time is 4 days away. :woo