Looking ahead a little

Sat, Nov. 7th we play Kansas in Lawrence. Both teams could realistically be one-loss teams, with Nebraska having a win over #18/24 Missouri and a loss to #5 Va Tech, and Kansas (if they take care of business) could be undefeated or have a loss to Oklahoma.

Looks like this could be a big time game that could draw a lot of attention if things go well beforehand, maybe even a chance of Gameday coming (if Kansas is #15/16 right now, they should be very highly ranked, ESPECIALLY if they beat Oklahoma, and we should as well).

Ok this post was a bit of rambling but basically what I am trying to say is that I AM PUMPED FOR THE CHANCE AT ANOTHER NATIONAL GAME FOR US TO PROVE OURSELVES :boxosoap:hellloooo:dumdum

Ok.

Looking to Baylor, OU wins. Then they go on the road against Texas, which will be a loss whether or not Bradford is back. Then they go to Kansas, which right now, im changing my opinion and picking Kansas for the big win here.

Now seeing that they lose to KU, and then come to Lincoln, we have the upper edge just like KU did, if we edge out OU. The game of the season will turn to the KU vs. NU game in Lawerence.

Now, if we lose to OU, we aren't out of the Big 12 North picture yet, a NU win over KU, and a KU loss to Texas, still puts us in first place.

Big 12 North

1. Nebraska - Loss to VaTech and OU.

2. Kansas - Loss to Nebraska and Texas.

3. Missouri - Loss to Nebraska, OSU, Texas, and KU.

4. Kansas State - Loss to UCLA, ULL, TTU, OU, KU, Mizzou, and Nebraska.

5. Iowa State - Loss to Iowa, KSU, KU, Bay, Nebraska, Mizzou, OSU, TAM.

6. Colorado - Do i really need to put down who all the losses are to?

Sat, Nov. 7th we play Kansas in Lawrence. Both teams could realistically be one-loss teams, with Nebraska having a win over #18/24 Missouri and a loss to #5 Va Tech, and Kansas (if they take care of business) could be undefeated or have a loss to Oklahoma.

We play Oklahoma on 11/7 and Kansas on 11/14

Ok.

Looking to Baylor, OU wins. Then they go on the road against Texas, which will be a loss whether or not Bradford is back. Then they go to Kansas, which right now, im changing my opinion and picking Kansas for the big win here.

Now seeing that they lose to KU, and then come to Lincoln, we have the upper edge just like KU did, if we edge out OU. The game of the season will turn to the KU vs. NU game in Lawerence.

Now, if we lose to OU, we aren't out of the Big 12 North picture yet, a NU win over KU, and a KU loss to Texas, still puts us in first place.

Big 12 North

1. Nebraska - Loss to VaTech and OU.

2. Kansas - Loss to Nebraska and Texas.

3. Missouri - Loss to Nebraska, OSU, Texas, and KU.

4. Kansas State - Loss to UCLA, ULL, TTU, OU, KU, Mizzou, and Nebraska.

5. Iowa State - Loss to Iowa, KSU, KU, Bay, Nebraska, Mizzou, OSU, TAM.

6. Colorado - Do i really need to put down who all the losses are to?

This is the kind of stuff that makes me shake my head. We have a game coming up in about 72 hours with a team that has manhandled us for several years. I recall last year hearing (and buying into) the hype by these same fans about how we were going to crush Misery at home. The coaching staff even got in on the hubris with the "secret defense" --which turned out to look like a bullfighter saying Ole but not bringing the sword into the arena. We lost our only game against decent competition. The tiggers have not lost a game. They are playing at home. We haven't beaten any good team on the road in so long that many of the kids playing in this game don't remember it being done. And yet here we have fans taking off and having us headed to the national championship game because we've beaten 3 teams from the Sunbelt conference!! You are totally looking past the most important game for our program in a long time. Our season in many ways rests on this game. Our recruiting is very dependent on this game. Bo and the staff hopefully learned their lesson about taking these guys seriously last year. It's one thing to talk smack, but to seriously think we are a great football team and can look past this game Thursday is absurd Huskers!!!

We can look past whoever the heck we want. We're just fans.

:yeah

I don't understand why people get so razzed about someone looking ahead...

Everyone has a right to speculate and dream. We will see how it plays out... The VT game showed me a lot, but not enough to speculate too much. We haven't faced an offense like Missouri's thus far...

BUT that being said I am pumped about how good we might be next year :lol: