NU - Texas Tech @ 2:30

If history serves me correctly (NU/VT weekend), in Indiana we'll get the Big 10 game and the Pac 10 game and no NU game. Its pretty ridiculous to think that the midwest cares one bit about the Pac 10.

You will most likely get the Minnesota/Penn State game on ABC and you will see Nebraska/Texas Tech on ESPN. No worries. You should be able to see the game.

Does anyone get their cable out of Sioux City? I'm going to school in Wayne and during the NU/VT game, we had to watch the game on ESPN2 because the Iowa game took the abc spot (presumably because our cable comes out of Iowa), and I'm worried that Minnesota Penn State might do the same, just because of the Big 10...

If you have the Minnesota/Penn State game on ABC then you will see the Nebraska game on ESPN.

I am going to be in Jamaca/Cozumel during the game...I'm going to have to DVR it, and stay away from anything sports related until I get home. :-\

Man that's rough.

Tell you what, because of how nice I am, I'll go to Jamaica/Cozumel for you so that you can hang back and watch the game.

Problem solved!

Does anyone get their cable out of Sioux City? I'm going to school in Wayne and during the NU/VT game, we had to watch the game on ESPN2 because the Iowa game took the abc spot (presumably because our cable comes out of Iowa), and I'm worried that Minnesota Penn State might do the same, just because of the Big 10...

Yep, prepare to get screwed again. At least you SHOULD have the ESPN2 option, but that's no guarantee.

If history serves me correctly (NU/VT weekend), in Indiana we'll get the Big 10 game and the Pac 10 game and no NU game. Its pretty ridiculous to think that the midwest cares one bit about the Pac 10.

G Rock, I live in Indiana also, I had to get the NU/VT game on Game Plan. They had the USC/Washington game on ABC and Iowa/Arz. game on ESPN2. So im not real hopeful about the game being on in Hoosierville.