Greetings from hokie land

Good (very early) morning Huskers,

I saw that you guys had a big game this week so I thought I should register and wish you guys luck. As best as we can tell in hokie land Nebraska, Texas A&M, and Kansas all have classy fans and Missouri is something like the Big 12 equilivant of WVU.

Speaking of classy fans I really enjoyed interacting with the Huskers that made the trip to Blacksburg. I heard so many stories about how awesome your fans were last year in Lincoln and after talking with the Huskers in Blacksburg I can believe it. Good guys all around. Also applauding your team after they lost the way they did really impressed me as well. I have always thought that VT had amazing fans, but I must admit that we have been outdone in that department.

Good luck the rest of the season and win the Big 12 for us

Go Hokies and

Go Huskers!

I saw that you guys had a big game this week so I thought I should register and wish you guys luck. As best as we can tell in hokie land Nebraska, Texas A&M, and Kansas all have classy fans and Missouri is something like the Big 12 equilivant of WVU.

Speaking of classy fans I really enjoyed interacting with the Huskers that made the trip to Blacksburg. I heard so many stories about how awesome your fans were last year in Lincoln and after talking with the Huskers in Blacksburg I can believe it. Good guys all around. Also applauding your team after they lost the way they did really impressed me as well. I have always thought that VT had amazing fans, but I must admit that we have been outdone in that department.

Go Hokies and

Go Huskers!

Probably were applauding both teams................. That's how we roll.......

And thanks for the kinds words, if you like football stick around......... We still have a Clemson fan that just won't leave(not that we want him too), it's nice having outsiders around....

Not to sound ungreatful. But that loss at VT ripped my heart out. It's getting old to have opposing fans come and pat us on the head for being such impressive losers. It doesn't matter if the comments are well intended. They start to grind on the nerves after a while.

*pat on the head* *pat on the head* *pat on the head*

Good job Huskers, way to take a loss. Come back soon so we can tear your hearts out with less than 30 seconds to go...OK.

Sorry, but being a good sport also implies that you don't make these kinds of comments to opposing fans who wanted their team to win the game, not be a good example of how to lose.

Well I was mostly referring to pregame. It was nice to be able to talk football with an opposing fan without hearing about how they were going to mop the floor with us.

For away trips, it was nice to be able to go to another teams stadium and not be cursed at or have beer poured down your shirt. I also heard that no hokie bought themselves alcohol that night. Pretty much everything you guys did I'm sure you do win or lose.

btw we do know what that is like. We have seen the Matty Ice 2007 highlights way to many times. We feel your pain too.

Not to sound ungreatful. But that loss at VT ripped my heart out. It's getting old to have opposing fans come and pat us on the head for being such impressive losers. It doesn't matter if the comments are well intended. They start to grind on the nerves after a while.

Good job Huskers, way to take a loss. Come back soon so we can tear your hearts out with less than 30 seconds to go...OK.

Sorry, but being a good sport also implies that you don't make these kinds of comments to opposing fans who wanted their team to win the game, not be a good example of how to lose.

Way to completely, totally, absolutely fail to understand what good sportsmanship is all about. :thumbs

fake poster. nebraska fan wrote this.

Tis might be the weakest comment I've ever read on this board we have lots of fans from other teams it seams like every time we play a major program that atleast one of their fans sticks around and contiunes to post. So a vt fan posting on the board is not that uncommon

Go Hokies and

Go Huskers!

Thanks for dropping by. We have a lot of great folks around here who are fans of other schools. Feel free to stop in and say hi once in a while, or to chat about Big 12 football.

Good luck with the rest of your season. We need you guys to keep winning, so no slowing down!

Go Hokies and

Go Huskers!

OH!!!! THATS RICH!!! :laughpound:clap:rollin

I never knew a hokie fan to be such a coma, coma, coma, coma, coma, comedian. You are right on track with that one. :thumbs

:facepalm: