Advantage of Thursday Night Games

GI56

I am not a big fan of the Thursday night games. It really F's with everything. Luckily we had a bye week, but imagine if we only had 4 days to prepare? Also as a fan you practically have to take 2 days off work, the day of to tailgate and prepare yourself, the day after to recover from a late night, this game wont end till friday morning as late as the start is. Then you have to wait 8 days for another game instead of the usually painful 7. YUK!

Try living in the eastern time zone.

I am not a big fan of the Thursday night games. It really F's with everything. Luckily we had a bye week, but imagine if we only had 4 days to prepare? Also as a fan you practically have to take 2 days off work, the day of to tailgate and prepare yourself, the day after to recover from a late night, this game wont end till friday morning as late as the start is. Then you have to wait 8 days for another game instead of the usually painful 7. YUK!

:yeah The games start later, and the skers are never playing out here. Va tech was a 10 hour drive!

However, i do like the publicity that comes with a thursday night game- a week of comercials leading up

a great night game, something good to watch this thursday.

try being in Iraq. the game doesnt start until 4 am on Friday morning

one of 2 things is going to happen

1. NU breaks the streak of losing to ranked opponents on the road

2. MU ends the undefeated streak on Thursday ESPN games

:yeah The games start later, and the skers are never playing out here. Va tech was a 10 hour drive!

However, i do like the publicity that comes with a thursday night game- a week of comercials leading up

a great night game, something good to watch this thursday.

Hey n.e. at least we get to watch this game without having to pitch in for Gameplan or trek to a bar in Boston or NYC just to see the PPV.