Trickeration?

I'm always a big fan of the throw back passes, and an even bigger fan of the hook and latter ala Boise state in 07. :horns

FWFbGw-jZvc&NR=1

But why no love for the ol' Black 41 flash reverse?

gJtZYKIzzZE

You just can't execute much better than these two plays! But I would have to agree with skersfan1705. If MU can't slow down our running game there will be no need for any tricks. Especially if it's a soggy field.

I still like the play where Zac Taylor seemed confused and was walking to the coach. Next I new they hiked the ball and ran the ball. That was kind of fun to watch.

The Packers tried running the same type of play against the Vikings. It's normally only good for a few yards or so.

Trick plays seemed to get us in trouble last year. I think there's a reason we haven't seen any yet this year. I'm hoping we don't need them.

Besides the fake field goal against Colorado (which Henery and possibly the refs is/are to be blamed for), I don't really remember any other times where trick plays hurt us? I remember Lucky's throw back to Ganz, fake field goal where Wesch threw it against TTech, fake field goal LSU-style against Kansas and maybe a halfback pass or two.

Ok - Ok wait I got it. If we win the coin toss elect to kickoff first. Then onside the kick, once recovered, now follow me on this one, punt the ball on first down and pin them deep. :dumdum

Then get a safety! And get the ball back up 2-0.

I like how you think. Genius!

Ok - Ok wait I got it. If we win the coin toss elect to kickoff first. Then onside the kick, once recovered, now follow me on this one, punt the ball on first down and pin them deep. :dumdum

Then get a safety! And get the ball back up 2-0.

I like how you think. Genius!

Who's going to see that coming? Know one

I am losing it, Thursday can't get here fast enough.......