Bad Feeling

Heck, I've got a good feelling. No way is Columbia tougher than Blacksburg. Team grew up in that game.

I am tired of Mizzou thinking they have something. They are calling us their "b#*ches". Ah, the class of some teams. Don't know how to act when they get a small taste of success.

Prediction. NU 30, MU 14

Give me a break! The rain is going to be coming down, Gabbert won't be able to throw, Lee won't be able to throw. We go to the ground. Helu gets 150, Burkhead chips in 40-60, Lee runs around a little bit, Mizzou...folds becuase they aren't gonna get a yard rushing. We beat the crappy teams on our schedule by like, 40 points, Mizzou beat theirs by like, 7.

Like I said when this game was first announced to be on Thursday night, Gabbert is gonna get the crap kicked out of him, have terrible stats, and then is gonna wake up tomorrow and fail his Algebra test

Wishful thinking

Hey MoFan.

You have to back your statement up with all kinds of facts/numbers/research/yada/etc/yada for KNAPPy to understand.

Get with the program.

Give me a break! The rain is going to be coming down, Gabbert won't be able to throw, Lee won't be able to throw. We go to the ground. Helu gets 150, Burkhead chips in 40-60, Lee runs around a little bit, Mizzou...folds becuase they aren't gonna get a yard rushing. We beat the crappy teams on our schedule by like, 40 points, Mizzou beat theirs by like, 7.

Like I said when this game was first announced to be on Thursday night, Gabbert is gonna get the crap kicked out of him, have terrible stats, and then is gonna wake up tomorrow and fail his Algebra test

Wishful thinking

Hey MoFan.

You have to back your statement up with all kinds of facts/numbers/research/yada/etc/yada for KNAPPy to understand.

Get with the program.

Hey Tim,

Ok, here is a fact, UGAHusker is dreaming. He dreamed about it for possibly 8 hours. There is a fact and a figure, but I am not a stalker, so I didn't do any research.

In my despair I posted this in the wrong thread...

I am terrified of tonight's game and will have my hands covering my eyes with the occasional glance through my fingers to watch the horror.

I have learned the following things on the board this week that have eliminated all hope:

1. Illinois was on their way to an undefeated national championship season until Missouri destroyed their will to play football for the rest of the season. We will soon know that same feeling because...

2. A Nebraska loss tonight will set back the program decades and be just the third in a 30+ string of consecutive victories by the Tigers. That is just too much pressure for our young players to handle. Not that it matters anyway, because...

3. Every key player (and possibly our head coach) has a severe case of swine flu that will render them powerless to stop the feared Tiger attack. Not that we'd be able to stop it anyway, because of...

4. Blaine Gabbert. WOW! What else can I say? If only there was a way to dispense with him actually having a playing career so we could induct him into the NFL Hall of Fame now. The only thing that will prevent him from throwing for 800 yards tonight is the weather, so expect only 600 yards from his magical arm of wonder. It is a travesty that Heisman voters don't have him as not just the leading candidate, but the ONLY candidate worthy of winning the trophy. That will change after tonight because...

5. The legendary "Tiger aura" will grow to mythical proportions after Missouri not just wins, but destroys the spirit of an entire state which could very well lead to Nebraska discontinuing their football program. The Tiger aura will be so formidable that even teams like USC and Florida will find it impossible to recruit against it; they will be left fighting for three star scraps while Missouri locks up every five star player in the nation for the next thirty years. Rivals will soon have to create a sixth star, reserved only for prospects that commit to the Tigers.

So you see, it really is hopeless. I have learned so much from Tiger fans on the forum this week. Oh, I'll watch the game...it will just be with sickening horror, just like the horror and helplessness our nation felt collectively as we watched the World Trade Center buildings collapse. Except instead of planes, it will be black and gold gladiators handing out the final deathblow to our storied program.

Tonight Missouri begins their utter domination of college football for the next several decades. We may never see another Tiger loss in our lifetimes. Maybe our children will, I don't know. Missouri is just THAT good.

I've really enjoyed Nebraska football. I'll be sad to see it go.