Bad Feeling

Its in the trinches ...blue collar...who wants it more! We win the war in the trinches ..we win this game.

thats why I feel good about it. Our coaches are very good about being on point about desire and winning up front!

Like we were last year. <_<

understand your point but do you have any feeling that this game if even lost ....will be in the same fashion or by 4 or 5 touchdowns?

game is finally here and no more silly comparisons to whatever. may it be a clean game won decisively, can't say what will happen.

NU has lost 14 of 15 to ranked opponents and hasn't been good in road games for years but all that is not relevant to these two young teams. Best team should win.

Will pt out that lee didn't play well in only competitive game and has not had to mount a comeback money drive whereas Gabbart has and been a beast in 3rd and 4th quarters. Now who plays better in their first divional rivalry game will determine, most likely, the outcome.

Hope the weather holds off more for the fans than the players, they will line up and play irregardless.

Don't fret dudes, what will be will be.

Give me a break! The rain is going to be coming down, Gabbert won't be able to throw, Lee won't be able to throw. We go to the ground. Helu gets 150, Burkhead chips in 40-60, Lee runs around a little bit, Mizzou...folds becuase they aren't gonna get a yard rushing. We beat the crappy teams on our schedule by like, 40 points, Mizzou beat theirs by like, 7.

Like I said when this game was first announced to be on Thursday night, Gabbert is gonna get the crap kicked out of him, have terrible stats, and then is gonna wake up tomorrow and fail his Algebra test

game is finally here and no more silly comparisons to whatever. may it be a clean game won decisively, can't say what will happen.

NU has lost 14 of 15 to ranked opponents and hasn't been good in road games for years but all that is not relevant to these two young teams. Best team should win.

Will pt out that lee didn't play well in only competitive game and has not had to mount a comeback money drive whereas Gabbart has and been a beast in 3rd and 4th quarters. Now who plays better in their first divional rivalry game will determine, most likely, the outcome.

Hope the weather holds off more for the fans than the players, they will line up and play irregardless.

Don't fret dudes, what will be will be.

:bang

19 minute!!!! LOL! How many 4th down conversions did they get? Man you'd have to lose yards on a sacks and then get a five yard defensive holding calls for an automatic first down.

hmmmmmm. If MU started their drive on the 9 yard line and ran off 8 seconds during the kick off return, then systematically went down the field gaining 2.501 yards per carry and always went for it on fourth down, burning 23 seconds between downs and 4 seconds on each play......that would be 17 minutes and 45 seconds. You would need a few false starts sprinkled in on top of this already ludacris recipe for it to bake. So, the 19 minute theory (like the Faurot field turf) doesn't hold water.

The big play from their recievers is my only real concern. VaTech had several dropped balls where their recievers had a step on our defender.

That was my concern. Especially considering we really didn't blitz. Tyrod Talyor was by no means an accurate passer in that game. Even the bomb he almost over threw the receiver. My concern is if they really couldn't stay with the receivers when they had everyone in coverage. I have my doubt against a 3 and 4 wide set. Make it worse if we start blitzing. If they don't get there that could be trouble.

it will be a good game. huskers need to win the turnover battle, defense just needs to control the running game and get pressure on Gabbert.

no need to worry or have bad feelings about this game, there is nothing that you can do about it anyway.

it is what it is

this is the only thing that has my worried...a case of fumbleitis striking the team. other than that, im not worried or nervous or anxious at all about this game...just a walk in the park... <_<

Talk about bad feelings. Imagine dropping 75 bucks on the ticket, spending 30 bucks on gas, 10 bucks on beer, 10 on food, leaving work early, 10 bucks on the rain slicker, and then driving 2 hours to Columbia. Now if we lose, my wet ass will have to drive back home tonight, think about spending 130 bucks to watch a loss. I will get home late, and then have to get up for work again tomorrow morning and face about 50 Mizzou fans.

If we win it will all be worth it. If we lose, I will be kicking myself for catching pneumonia, throwing money down the drain, and most importantly having to accept another mediocre Husker season.

Not what I was wanting to hear.

Were leaving around noon today.

I'm pumped as hell, and excited, but a loss will indeed bum me out. Now the good thing about the game is I don't think Nebraska will lose. I expect us to win, and that's why I decided to go.

And btw, thanks again for the tickets, see you tonight!

It's weird but for the first game this season I don't feel nervous. I think that after the heart wrenching Va Tech loss NU came out of it with a completely different attitude. They seem much more focused. I haven't heard any coach in any post-practice report say anything negative and we all know that Bo is quick to let you know.