Bad Feeling

it will be a good game. huskers need to win the turnover battle, defense just needs to control the running game and get pressure on Gabbert.

no need to worry or have bad feelings about this game, there is nothing that you can do about it anyway.

it is what it is

this is the only thing that has my worried...a case of fumbleitis striking the team. other than that, im not worried or nervous or anxious at all about this game...just a walk in the park... <_<

Talk about bad feelings. Imagine dropping 75 bucks on the ticket, spending 30 bucks on gas, 10 bucks on beer, 10 on food, leaving work early, 10 bucks on the rain slicker, and then driving 2 hours to Columbia. Now if we lose, my wet ass will have to drive back home tonight, think about spending 130 bucks to watch a loss. I will get home late, and then have to get up for work again tomorrow morning and face about 50 Mizzou fans.

If we win it will all be worth it. If we lose, I will be kicking myself for catching pneumonia, throwing money down the drain, and most importantly having to accept another mediocre Husker season.

Not what I was wanting to hear.

Were leaving around noon today.

I thought i was the only one with a weird feeling so i just kept it to myself. I am concerned about this game. I dont know why, but i think it has to do with being snake bitten so many times. We just cant seem to close the deal hopefully tonight will be the night. But i am still on the fence on this one.

Bo certainly does not harbor any of these feelings! Ask yourself what Bo knows? Could it be that he has the defense he has been dreaming about.

Bo is fearless. And in the best humor I have ever seen him in!

At his Monday press conference he was so relaxed and happy, that I surmised that they were handing out free beer!

If you were a coach with this defensive line you would feel no fear. Suh should be facing the Vikings or Green Bay not Missouri!

Bo knows that Zac Lee had not a bad game but a great game at VT. The small items which caused him to look bad are/have been fixed!

After viewing tape of MU, hey, the game will be a fun event for Bo and his Huskers, as welll as all Husker fans.

Not so much for Tigers, the Tiger fans and Tiger recuits!

One program is rising, guess who? And, the Tigers are falling and will have 4 losses in a row.

And, :hellloooo:clap the crazy Tiger fans will want Pinkel's head! :clap:hellloooo:restore:star

I feel pretty confident with our team for tonight, but the thing that makes me uneasy is the weather. Funny things happen when conditions are like what they are supposed to be. If the game is close, one slip by a defender, or a mishandled punt, things like that occurr more often when the weather turns to crap.

The solution is for the Huskers to simply dominate so that one freak play or occurence can't change the outcome.

I actually felt pretty optimistic when I woke up this morning.

That could be because the mirror fogged when you breathed on it and your name didn't show up in the obituaries.

Then again, you may feel we are going to roll, which we are.

However, I did have a very bad dream the other night that Mizz got the ball 1st and had a 19 minute(????) opening drive for a TD.

The problem with the teams post Osborne was the inability to put their foot down on their opponents throat and close the deal. I strongly believe this team will get another opportunity to that tonight. After the Tech game, I see them more likely to do it. Bo has changed the mentality of this team. And it's true, he's much more confident and laid back. That's a great sign.

Personally, I'm biting my nails and pulling my hair out.

It seems like good things are simply not allowed to happen to us.

Please, please please let this change.

My thoughts exactly.

Hark and hosana!

A new regime, new order is born at Columbia this eve.

Behold, and enjoy as you whitness this the birthing of the next Husker dynasty!

The Callahan years were like the mandatory Lamaze classes you had to go through before you became a proud father.

Older fans have birthed three or four of these Husker dynasties over the past 60 years and they all start slow but build from great people, and domitating defense and NFL bound highly decorated defense players like Niel Smith, Wistrom, Mike Brown, Warren, Wayne Meylan, and others too numerous to name.

The legendary Blackshirts will be earned this historic day! And we will see the geneisis of the first, of many Pellini Husker dynasties.