Bad Feeling

Although it would be the worst thing in the world to lose to Missouri again, it wouldn't be the end of the world. Try and relax and enjoy this one as just another step toward being great again. Our best football is still ahead of us. When we are kicking Big 12 a$$ over the next few years this game will only be a memory, win or lose. Missouri fans will have to be content with, ''remember when we beat you 3 times in a row.'' We will be saying, ''are you going to watch us kick Texas's a$$ in the CC game tonight?'' There's not as much at stake tonight as there seems. We are on our way to bigger things. Enjoy the ride. Now let's BEAT the Tigers! GBR!!!

Give me a break! The rain is going to be coming down, Gabbert won't be able to throw, Lee won't be able to throw. We go to the ground. Helu gets 150, Burkhead chips in 40-60, Lee runs around a little bit, Mizzou...folds becuase they aren't gonna get a yard rushing. We beat the crappy teams on our schedule by like, 40 points, Mizzou beat theirs by like, 7.

Like I said when this game was first announced to be on Thursday night, Gabbert is gonna get the crap kicked out of him, have terrible stats, and then is gonna wake up tomorrow and fail his Algebra test

Wishful thinking

I really get tired of the whiny "oh, please somebody talk me off the ledge" fans. Games like this can go either way, it doesn't matter if the fans are "too confident", or if all the prognosticators are predicting us to win.

These are the types of games we yearn for. A battle between two Division favorites. Why ruin your day being all worried about it? If we win, great. If not, well then we gotta keep improving.

Quit being fearful and weak, and just hope for the best. Many things can't be controlled in games like this. We totally outplayed VaTech, but a couple of plays cost us the game. We move on. Enjoy the moment, don't be afraid of a challenge. I hate waiting for a Ark. St. or Fla. Atlantic type game.

I really get tired of the whiny "oh, please somebody talk me off the ledge" fans. Games like this can go either way, it doesn't matter if the fans are "too confident", or if all the prognosticators are predicting us to win.

These are the types of games we yearn for. A battle between two Division favorites. Why ruin your day being all worried about it? If we win, great. If not, well then we gotta keep improving.

Quit being fearful and weak, and just hope for the best. Many things can't be controlled in games like this. We totally outplayed VaTech, but a couple of plays cost us the game. We move on. Enjoy the moment, don't be afraid of a challenge. I hate waiting for a Ark. St. or Fla. Atlantic type game.