Eric crouch vs tommie frazier

Actually, I'll go with option C. I like watching Frost more than the other two because I loved seeing DB's come up to stop the option only to get completely planted by Frost. However, I would go with Frazier if I had to pick one to win a game. Of the 3, he was the biggest gamer. All he did was win. Granted, he had the best talent of the 3 surrounding him.

I agree, I still remember in the "Miracle in Missouri" at one point Frost came out of the game and the announcers thought he was hurt, but he had actually broken his shoulder pads because he ran into a defender so hard. I too LOVED watching him run into and over the opposing defense. However, don't forget that Crouch, for a much smaller player, could deliver a shot as well. Remember this play against Iowa?

I almost feel bad for the poor Iowa d-back...almost.

All that being said...Frazier is, by far, the greatest college football player in the history of the game. It is not even arguable.

Just wanted to get the sentiment of the nebraska crowd. And this question might even sound silly to you.

But did you all enjoy watching eric crouch or tommie frazier more?

And if you had to choose, which would you pick to win a game for you?

Frazier without a doubt. He's the best quarterback in college football history in my opinion. Plus every bowl game he played in he was MVP. He was a great leader and performer. I loved watching Crouch don't get me wrong but comparing Crouch to Frazier to me is no contest.

Ever heard of Tim Tebow...?