WHERE ARE THE TROLLS?!?!??!?!??!

I feel no guilt whatsoever piling it on. Anyone who thinks Tiger Tim and the rest wouldn't be in here right now talking HUGE sh#t had Missouri won is naive. Think about all the talking they did about last year's game. Like we all said, once we won they'd disappear, and they have. Enjoy it.

I like to think that Tiger Tim got so angry that, just like Andy Bernard in The Office, he screamed and punched a whole through the wall, ruining the party he threw. But that's just me.

Is it a coincidence that we had our first big freeze last night and most of the flies are gone now!

LOL.....between Matt Holliday gift wrapping the MLB game yesterday, and having three quarters of "This game is over!!!" stuck up their rear ends, it's pretty safe to say that today is a day of mourning down south.

I really have not seen trolls here before. Respectful Mizzouri fans that talked how they thought their team could win.

Had it not been for our one man team named SUH, who knows what would have happened.

I say forget about being right and congratulate them on a great game. That one had to hurt as bad as our VaTech game.

But we learned one thing, they are not a two season wonder. They were there to play.

I am proud of our kids, being down so far and never quitting. Thank you Bo, thank you

rawhide: fixed the double we gotta get together for a game

GBR[/b]

skers - as a long time, mostly 'reader' on the board, i can't help but notice your 180 on coach Bo. Think he's growing into the job? For my part, I think we need to be willing to give him time... he seems to very much 'get it'. Although there undoubtedly will be bumps in the road, Bo seems to be a very good fit for the Husker Nation. I lived through my college days of folks wanting to fire TO, before the transformation of the 90's... just wondering how your overall perception has changed (?)

comment off of tigerboard.....

I felt bad for about 10 minutes, then I remembered that it's just a game. In the scheme of things, it's not important. It's great entertainment and a time waster, but there are much more important things to get worked up or depressed over.

are you kidding me? I'm SURE that woulda been the SAME response had they won.......

I got called a troll this week, I am still here :)

I don't think you are a troll BeachBuffs. Glad you post here. I think these threads are directed to the fans from opposing teams who join 3 weeks before the game . . . talk a lot of smack about how bad they will beat us . . . and then disappear when they lose. Funny how that works.

I don't think you are a troll BeachBuffs. Glad you post here. I think these threads are directed to the fans from opposing teams who join 3 weeks before the game . . . talk a lot of smack about how bad they will beat us . . . and then disappear when they lose. Funny how that works.

Not me, I take my beating like a man, too bad I have to take so many again this season...lol

Not me, I take my beating like a man, too bad I have to take so many again this season...lol

Your boys are beating the Horns right now.