Congrats, NU

Did anybody notice the Missouri player who was tearing up at the end of the game?

I think that was a great representation of the heart and struggle these players put into these games. If Missouri hadn't ripped Nebraska so bad the last few years, I would have felt bad for him, but they have handed us two terrible losses the last few years.

Still, it was a tough site to see and it really makes you pull for these players.

Wow. Thanks guys for not taking nut shots. I have a lot of NU friends They're great people. They're being kind, considering I did the same the last two year. But I though that here I would get my ass reemed, but you haven't. NU, fo rthe most part, has classy fans. Congrats. I expect to see you play UT this december.

Well I'm not one of those classy Husker fans. I call it like I see it. Pinkel is an arrogant a$$, his players are cheap shot bush leaguers and I wish we had a physical offense and could have doubled up on those 27 points.

Wow. Thanks guys for not taking nut shots. I have a lot of NU friends They're great people. They're being kind, considering I did the same the last two year. But I though that here I would get my ass reemed, but you haven't. NU, fo rthe most part, has classy fans. Congrats. I expect to see you play UT this december.

Well I'm not one of those classy Husker fans. I call it like I see it. Pinkel is an arrogant a$$, his players are cheap shot bush leaguers and I wish we had a physical offense and could have doubled up on those 27 points.

:wtf Yep... normal guy.... Is that Chase Daniel hiding behind that computer screen? "bush leaguers"

great sportsmanship. i always like to see that.

it was honestly a great game by both teams. defense is the name of the game. the most important thing in football. and both teams played great on defense no doubt. until the 4th quarter you guys played a PERFECT game on defense. wish ya the best of luck the rest of the season!

Great game Tiger fans. I'm glad that Gabbert is doing well, and looks like he will be competitive for the next few years. It's annoying that some Husker fans hold it against him that he decomited, he was in a tough spot and I understand.

I don't think Mizz outplayed us in the first 3 quarters. I think that we gave them every opportunity to take the game and run with it... they failed. To be fair they did have to run away from our D... which is no easy task.

I'm a proud husker fan tonight. But it seems like besides Baylor, ISU, and KST every other game we play this year is going to be a very close matchup (unless Lee steps up his game)

Stick around mizzou fans (the classy ones). I allways love to hear other opinions throughout the season.

You guys played one hell of a game. I wish we would have played minus the weather. But great job handling it and bouncing back. I hope you guys slip up a few times and lose a few, so my team can get back, but I don't see it. I'll give Bo some credit. Blaine got frustrated at the end, and that was the difference. Still, I think the next two years will be interesting.

Have a good nigth, and take care.

Thanks, M-B77. This post is just added big time points to the lost respect I had during the CD years. I can't thank you enough for this kind of post because it gives me hope that sportsmanship is alive and well within the fans in this conference after all - especially after the OU Volleyball incident. I'm not one to hate a team for past losses, but sorry, CD was a terrible ambassador to the MU program and yes, it has added to my own animosity.

My only hope out of this is that you don't have to eat too much crow from Nebraska fans for the next year... oh yeah, and that you haven't given any reason for needing to. ;)