Congrats, NU

You guys played one hell of a game. I wish we would have played minus the weather. But great job handling it and bouncing back. I hope you guys slip up a few times and lose a few, so my team can get back, but I don't see it. I'll give Bo some credit. Blaine got frustrated at the end, and that was the difference. Still, I think the next two years will be interesting.

Have a good nigth, and take care.

You guys played one hell of a game. I wish we would have played minus the weather. But great job handling it and bouncing back. I hope you guys slip up a few times and lose a few, so my team can get back, but I don't see it. I'll give Bo some credit. Blaine got frustrated at the end, and that was the difference. Still, I think the next two years will be interesting.

Very classy to come post congrats after a tough loss. My opinion of Mizzou's fan base has improved throughout this week, and this is another example.

But about football... Now that we've played and the score has been settled, let's all remember something that is just as important - beat the B12 south!!!!! We both have teams capable of doing some damage this season!! Go stomp OSU next weekend Tigers, and we'll try to stick it to TTech. I'm tired of the media always talking down to the B12 north teams, let's shut them up this year.

Thank you, sir.

Missouri showed a LOT of guts tonight. Your young team stood toe-to-toe with what was, on paper, a better offensive and defensive line. You have a lot of young guys on your team, and this should continue to be a war for the next few years.

Please stick around through the season. You've been a great asset to football conversation. Thanks for hanging out with us, MizzouBob.

I just want you to know Bob that you guys played a heck of a game. I am sure you are feeling like you got punched in the stomach, but take into consideration you guys have a young team and played with passion. I gotta tip my hat to Mizzou...I really thought you had it, because you guys just blew up our offense. Good game and thanks for the kind words man.

Wow. Thanks guys for not taking nut shots. I have a lot of NU friends They're great people. They're being kind, considering I did the same the last two year. But I though that here I would get my ass reemed, but you haven't. NU, fo rthe most part, has classy fans. Congrats. I expect to see you play UT this december.