Officials...

The horsecollar tackle was clearly wrong, BUT, I'm not sure I wouldn't have made the same call at full speed. I'll give the officiating crew the benefit of the doubt on that one.

However, the hands to the face on Suh was ridiculous. The replay didn't show anything that warranted a penalty at all. Apparently even the officiating crew was confused, as they were ready to walk it off against Mizzou. As much as they were holding, if it did occur I understand why. There was a play later in the game where a Missouri OL dragged down one of our DE after he got past him, and then laid on him on his back to keep him down. I was screaming at the TV, as it was one of those plays where Gabbert had all day to throw.

The funniest part was when they were calling the hands to the face against Missouri and the ref even comes over to Bo to ask if he wants to accept the penalty. Then all of a sudden they flip it and its on Suh....Amazingly Bad.

ya that one got me totally thinking that these refs were not the best ever lol. he yells at Bo asking if he wants to accept and then they change their mind and put it on Nebraska lol. idk we won, that's all that matters. GO BIG RED!!!

I thought we got some calls & I thought they got some.

In the end, I hate to watch a game with that many flags-but I'm not sure that both teams weren't trying to get away with everything possible to pull off the W.

Suh was obviously causing their O-line some serious problems (and he should have had 2 int's...that 1st one was RIGHT IN HIS HANDS!!!!)

The funniest part was when they were calling the hands to the face against Missouri and the ref even comes over to Bo to ask if he wants to accept the penalty. Then all of a sudden they flip it and its on Suh....Amazingly Bad.

ya that one got me totally thinking that these refs were not the best ever lol. he yells at Bo asking if he wants to accept and then they change their mind and put it on Nebraska lol. idk we won, that's all that matters. GO BIG RED!!!

That was f'n horrible. The officiating was freaking abysmal

Some close calls on both sides. I thought there were a few bad calls that went against us, but then, I was only looking for those.

Can't really fault a crew that called 100+yds of penalties on the other side, too.

The horsecollar was wrong, but they don't review penalties. And I can understand if the official saw it happen that way in fast game action and protected the QB. It's their job.

The elbow was real, real close.

Nothing to complain too much about here. Not even close to VT, or how about Georgia? What a phantom celebration call. That's just inexcusable.